20 - Kidnapped

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 20: Kidnapped

Tears slide down Kavita's cheeks while she parked her car on the side, exhaling a breath.

"Right. . . I didn't do anything wrong." She convinced herself and closed her eyes, leaning forward as she rested her head on the steering wheel.

"I possess something you can't afford to loose. . ." His words repeat in her mind and she began crying, unable to control her emotions.

"I'm so sorry Mumma Papa." She cried, apologising to her mother and father from the bottom of her heart.

"Shake it off Jayant. Tell me, what do you want?" Kavita questioned in a stern serious tone, staring at him again and he chuckled, taking a sip from his wine glass.

"I'm being kind." He replied, blinking at her and she scoffed, "I didn't ask for your kindness."

"If you're forgetting, we made a deal. . . Should I remind you?"

"The deal is over Jayant. I, can't betray Swara."

"But then you'll be betraying me."

She scoffed, "should I be guilty about leaving your side?"

"So you do admit you were on my side."

"I wasn't and never have been. . ." She trailed off while he glared at her, "you brought me, I didn't willingly agree to your bullshit!"

"Too bad. . ." He curled a smirk as he flapped his evil eyes at her, "I possess something you can't afford to loose. . ."

She lowered her gaze as it occupied her mind, it was true. He had something she could never afford to loose no matter what.

"I. . . I don't care anymore." She replied as she swallowed, lifting her head to face Jayant. "I'm with Swara and I'll stand with her."

He scoffed, "I guess you made your decision. Now I'll make mine. I was going easy on you, but now. . . You'll face the punishment."

"I don't care." She fearlessly remarked, walking away straight after and Jayant clenched his jaw, throwing the glass of wine on the floor in anger.

"Fine, you wanna play it this way. Then fine! I'm taking over your company!" He yelled as loud as he could and Kavita merely swallowed while disappearing.

**

"Your game is over." Swara confidently uttered while stood in front of Shekhar, who scoffed.

"And you think it really is?" Shekhar questioned, glaring at Swara, Sameer, Sheesh, Sahil and Sanskaar.

"We have your confession. . ."

"Of what?" Shekhar asked as he interrupted Sameer, "me saying how I accidentally pushed Sharmishta down the stairs?"

He smiled as he watched Swara lower her gazes while thinking, and then blinked at Sameer. "You won't even get a court hearing based on that. Accidents happen, and besides. . . It's not like I killed her. She slipped, fell and died!" Shekhar exclaimed and stormed away from the garden, leaving Swara slightly worried.