Chapter 12

Alex's P.O.V (Her Outfit ^^)

So, where do I begin....

Caroline is pregnant with Alaric's twin babies...that used to be inside of Jo before Kai killed her. And now my mother is going against her replacement family because she just now figured out Julian was exactly like my father, i.e, the one who raised me.

Stefan was also hell-bent on killing Julian, my mother's boyfriend because he killed my nephew before he was even born. But Stefan deserves that one. Then the Phoenix Stone also traps evil vampire souls and makes them pay for their sins.

....Yeah, that last one they found out the hard way.

All this was the first thing I woke up to. Plus, 20 voicemails from Caroline about her freaking out since she was pregnant and vampire, but I calmed her down with one call and a little help from Alaric.

Then one voicemail from Damon explaining the whole Stefan vs. Julian thing. He also said that they gave up the boarding house to them because that meant the town would be safe. In other words, it's whole new freaking peace treaty that I didn't even sign...and to be fair, neither did Damon. He just came home to it after it was all said and done.

But other than that everything seems normal...

...I hope

I walked downstairs and saw Hayley making pancakes. I smiled at her. "Happy Thanksgiving," I said to her and she smiled at me.

"Happy Thanksgiving," Hayley said. I sighed and sat down to eat before my children woke up. I looked at Hayley when she sat down across from me.

"Hey," She looked at me. "Do you think you could do me a favor?" I asked her.

"Yeah what?" She asked as we ate.

"Well, Cami called and needs my help with something. So, the favor is if Freya ask me to help find Rebekah -"

"I'll go in your place." She said and I smiled.

"Thank you," I said and she nodded. "I definitely owe you one."

"Your welcome. I'll tell Jackson when he wakes up." Hayley said and I smiled. Then walked over and kissed both my children's heads. After that, I left to go meet up with Cami. I was walking out the door when I stopped and turned to Hayley, as Jackson came down the stairs.

"Oh, and P.S. I'll have my phone with me the entire time in case you need any help," I said and she nodded. I closed the door behind me and sped away.

"Hey, Cami," I said over the phone as I walked down the sidewalk.

"Hey Alex, are you on your way to bail me out?" Cami asked and I laughed. "But if you run into Lucien don't let him use the Serratura, ok."

"Yeah ok, I'm almost at the police station," I said and hung up my phone. I was walking to the police department, where Cami was being held when I ran into Lucien. I turned to him and smiled. "Oh, hey." He looked at me then smiled.