CHAPTER 40

Chapter 40

This Chapter is dedicated to rhea_mae_gregorio naj_azyldini-ay JulieFroctuso user75055312 BANGTWICE_FEVER ReynalynFerfas RhysAgliaiJavier sittiebacaye hanna301

Christopher's POV

Its their third day in Tagaytay. We were acting like they fell for their trap according to the plan. Like f*ck, how come I didn't knew that f*cking guy was planning to kill us here. He was chasing after us for a long time. When will he give up?

James is now hacking the hotel's system. Our parents are preparing their weapons such as guns, daggers, knives, flash bangs, grenades, time bombs etc. Hindi naman namin gagamitin lahat yun. This is just a minor case. Cedric and Sebastian are planting the bombs in this hotel. Celine is cleaning her gun that she calls 'Beloved Weapon' tsk how cheesy. The girls are now sitting at the sofa. Well, they can't handle projects yet 'cause they're just newbies. I held her hand and dragged her out of our parents' room. Hindi naman siya nagpumiglas kaya good. We entered the elevator.

"Bawal ba talaga kami sumama?" Alexandra said while poiting. How cute.

"No, and that's final" I said and glared at her. Pretending that I'm mad.

"Tsk, nga pala. Hindi tayo official" she said and crossed her arms.

"Yah! Sinagot mo na ako kahapon!" I said and glared at her.

"Proweba? Belat ka" she said and sticked her tounge out.

Kinuha ko ang cellphone ko sa bulsa ko at binuksan yun. I turned up the volume.

"'Okay I'll come, but first be mine?' 'Tsk! Yes! Kaya tara na!'"

"Yah!! Delete that!" She shouted and tried to get my phone.

"Ayaw ko nga" sabi ko na ginaya ang tono niya kahapon and she glared at me.

"Aray! Bakit mo ginawa yun?!" She shouted.

That's because I pinched her nose. I couldn't resist. She's just too cute and attractive at the same time. The elevator door opened. Were now at the rooftop. Naglakad kami papunta sa may gilid at namfun ang metal bars na harang. She looked at the beautiful scenery. F*ck, she is the most beuatiful scenery for me. I stared at her for a long time until her eyes met mine. Her face turned read like a tomato. Pfft, she's blushing.

"Alam mo Ezekiel mas matanda ka sa akin eh" she said and her face is still red. Its funny that she can tease me while she is still blushing. "Kaya dapat I should call you oppa" my ears widened and glared at her.

"I'm not your oppa and don't you dare call me oppa again" I said still glaring at her.

Tsk, I hate it of someone calls me oppa. Even Chrystal doesn't call me oppa 'cause she knows that I will get mad. She smirked and stared at my face for a while. She looked at my nose for a long time.

"Ngayon ko lang napansin, ang laki pala ng ilong mo noh?" She said and pinched my nose still examining my face.

d-___-b -----------> Me