CHAPTER 39

Chapter 39 - Tagaytay Day 2

This chapter is dedicated to anniefaiz27 user75055312 rhea_mae_gregorio user99573669 aleah10092004 marah_jhet JulieFroctuso naj_azyldini-ay elkin0228 JaylynEtram sexykaye_d RhysAgliaiJavier rosabalisimora ReynalynFerfas trishjean user95254387 TheSwimmer05 user186552660410 hanna301 sittiebacaye

Christopher's POV

I smirked at the thought that she's already mine. Sinagot niya na ako kaya she's officially mine. Trip ko magtagalog ngayon, got a problem with that?

Its already 3AM and the three morons are still asleep. Pumumta ako sa may drawer ko at kinuha ko ang aking baril doon at binulsa ko naman ito. I sneaked out of our room to explore this so called hotel. I walked down the hallway and its really quiet. Psh creepy. I entered the elevator and I saw a peculiar button.

'X'

I pressed that button and the elevator's lights turned into red. The elevator went down while I'm waiting for the elevator door to open.

~TING~

As soon as the door opened I quickly stepped outside and examined this room. Good thing that nobody's here. I saw a table and a chair and it looks like that there are documents arranged at the top of the table. I sat at the chair at crossed my legs while reading the files.

Plan

Kill the Hyuns and they're friends

"

Sh*t!" I cussed and throwed the document away.

I knew it. There was something weird in this f*cking hotel.

~flashback~

We just arrived at this hotel and I can feel that someone's looking at us. Nilibot ko ang paningin ko sa lobby ngunit wala akong nakita.

~fast forward~

We got our keys and I entered our room. The four of us are gonna sleep in one room nice. The guys are already asleep and I'm still wide awake. I can feel that there is something weird in this hotel. I walked outside of our room and I was about to close the door when I felt someone's hand at my left shoulder.

"Can I help you sir?" The maid asked and I sighed. That was creepy.

"No" I answered and the lady walked away.

Pumunta ako sa hagdanan para pumunta sa lobby. Nobody wad there. How could that happen? They need to be attentive because anytime a costumer could come. Nakaramdam ako ng antok kaya bumalik na ako sa kwarto namin.