CHAPTER 66

Chapter 66 - The Plan. 

Christopher's POV

"JAMES!"

We shouted in unison and then I felt that the vehicle is floating. I opened the window beside me and my jaw dropped to see that we're f*cking riding an airplane?! I looked down surrounded by fire see that the car in front of us earlier has exploded. We're now up in the sky and all of us are still shocked.

"Akala ko katapusan na natin." Maddie said and held her chest.

"Dapat masanay ka sa ganitong sitwasyon. You entered a Mafia that is currently on the top of the world." Zayden explained.

Well, true. Maddie and Zayden talked about our Mafia and I'm to bored to hear their conversation. I felt someone is embracing my right arm. I smelt her scent and it's Wifey. she's now deep asleep while earlier she was shouting like a banshee.

"Epic ang mga reaction niyo kanina." James said and burst out of laughter. "Sa inyong lahat si Chris lang ang kalmado. It'll be okay kung ang girls lang ang nag panic pero kayo boys? Diba sanay na tayo dito? Huwag niyong sabihing naging bakla na din kayo katulad ni Alex." He teasingly said. Ced, Alex and Zayden stared daggers at his back.

"Buti naman at hindi lang ako ang nakakahalata na bakla itong hinayupak na ito." Shan said and smirked on Alex whose in front of her.

"Tomboy babes?! Pati naman ikaw? Inaapi niyo akong lahat!" he said and fake sobbed.

They're so noisy. Can't they see that my Wifey is sleeping? I looked at her angelic face and tugged a hair strand covering her face in the back of her ear. They are all so noisy, tsk. I swear, I'm not going to bring them over again if we have another trip. I felt something vibrating and it looks like it's Wifey's phone. I took her cellphone out of her pocket and opened it. The lock screen showed a wallpaper, it's our picture when we were kids. I smiled like and idiot. I typed a password and it opened easily. Nice, my name was her password. Something calmed my heart. I saw a missed cll from an unknown number. Who the hell is this? It's calling again and I picked up. I put her phone beside my ear and waited for it to speak.

"R.A. someone is challenging you to fight at GC tonight! You are invited at GC Subic!."

It said and hanged the phone up. What the hell? Who the hell is challenging my Wifey?

"James, where are we off to?" I asked James and he looked at me using the rear view mirror.

"Subic mga par! Para masaya." He said.

Is this just a coincidence? Or it's planned since the beginning? I have a bad feeling about this. I took my bag and took my laptop. I wore the headphones attached to it and turned it on. Just to inform you, I placed a lot of camouflage CCTV's everywhere. And of course, with the help of Zayden, we have a CCTV inside Jimena's car. I opened the file named TF and I searched for the CCTV name I placed at their car. Gotcha! I opened the file and it shoed what they are doing inside the car. That stupid Archer boy is driving the car while Allysa is in the shot gun seat holding a bazooka.

"Saan tayo pupunta ngayon? I missed them" Allysa said and cursed.

"Don't worry, I made a plan B just in case. They're heading to Subic, at nagsign up ako sa GC na kalabanin siya."

"Paano mo naman nasabi na doon ang punta nila?"

"Hanggang doon lang ang abot ng gasoline nila kaya doon sila maglalanding sa airlines ni James sa Subic."