UNTITLED PART

Untitled...

So, uhmm. Ang hindi magbabasa nito ay obvious na hind nagbabas ng author's note. So, first of all, ang next update ay sa lingo. alam niyo ba na dapat kahapon pa yung chapter 62? Nadelete nga lang amputek. sa lingo ang update kasi  yun na lang kasi ang free day ko eh hahahaha. Alam niyo namang tamad si author diba? I warned you all, mabagal ako mag update sorry kung mabagal ako mag update hehe, puno lang kasi schedule ni Author. Alam mo yung feeling na lagi kang pull out sa klase kasi sa responsibilities mo tapos sa Friday na agad ang periodical exam namin TT^TT. Sorry talaga, busy lang talaga si Author. May role play pa kami bukas hayst, hayst. Tapos, mayrrong mga nagrereklamo na pabitin raw ako. Hmm, di ko yun maitatanggi kasi totoo yun hahaha. At dahil pabitin si author, I prepared a sneak peak for Chapter 62.

Christopher's POV

~flashback~

My eyes are closed and I'm now awake. Shit, I need to pretend that I have an amnesia for my plan to work. I heard that Chrystal called wifey and she told her to come here. Damn, I don't wanna see her in tears. Until I heard the door opened.

"Yza?! Anong nangyare?!" I heard her shout and she's worried.

"Elle, si Kuya gising na." I heard my sister's voice.

They're walking near to my bed. How'd I know? I have ears you dummy, I can hear their footsteps. I slowly opened my eyes and my wifey hugged me really tight. I really want to hug her back, if she only knew how much I missed her. I felt something warm and I looked down, seeing her tears flowing to her cheeks to my clothes. I wish I can wipe those tears away and make her smile again. Sorry wifey, but I need to do this. I pushed her away and she was shocked. The door opened and my friends entered the room.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked her and I pretended that I didn't recognized her beautiful face. Everyone here in the room is shocked, shit, I don't think I can act like this anymore. I broke her fragile little heart which belonged to me. Then, annoying doctor stood up and cleared his throat.

"It looks like he has a Selective Amnesia because his head is severely damaged. His memory of this certain person can come back or he can forget all the memories you had together. If you please excuse me, I have more patients to cure." The doctor said and left the room. I can't bear looking at wifey, I may give up and hug her tightly and show her how much I miss her. I just stared in the distance and tried my best to show my emotionless face. I took a deep breath and I need to talk to her.

"Seriously, do we have memories together?" I asked and tried to look at her puffy eyes. She nodded and a tear escaped from her eye. F*ck shit! I can't do this anymore. No, Chris you can do this. This is the best way to keep her safe.