CHAPTER 31

Wahh!! Nakalimutan kong nag dedicate last updates hehe. Sorry! This chapter is dedicated to xDamnshits heart-heart23 emariearueno joanbb Shine_Star_Light user16498034 JaneerikaUrgelles jhianeth krisha_carla0216 beajenielaurin april_avery SachiTolores user49523301 gailbeb AbetheGorgeous rosabalisimora AllexzaVillanueva

Chapter 31 - Secret Revealed?!

Christopher's POV

"Tss, we're mafias"

Sh*t! What if Alexandra avoids me after this? Now she knew what kind of people we are. The four girls were speechless while the rest of us have our heads down. I started mafia activities since I was 14. It was difficult for me because I was so young since then but I git the hang of it.

"KYAAHHHH!!!" We were shocked when we heard the two girls screamed. I lifted my head and I saw Chrystal and Alexandra screaming while hugging each other.

WTF?!

"MAFIAS KAYO? COOL!" They said and high fived at each other.

I saw our parents confused and so as us while Shanaia is shakeing her head while smirking.

"I knew it" she said while smirking.

These three girls are weird! Arriane is just confused like the rest of us. Well, good thing Alexandra-- I mean they aren't mad at me-- I mean us.

"Hindi kayo galit?" Tito Richard asked out of nowhere and the girls just smiled at them sweetly and shaked they're heads. We'll take that as a No.

I saw that our parents got teary eyed and quickly hugged all of us. Like What the hell is going on?!

dO___Ob ----> Juniors

dTT___TTb -----> Seniors

"Good thing that you guys aren't mad at us" Dad said and they all stopped hugging.

"So.. Who's the mafia boss?" Chrystal asked out of nowhere.

"Wait lang, ako muna ah. Kayong dalawa" Tita Alleya said and pointed at my sister and my girl. "How come na may alam kayo tungkol sa mafias and gangs? Paano niyo nalaman na may boss ang bawat mafia?" Tita asked.

"Hehehe sa wattpad po Mom" Alexandra answered and scratched her head. Tita Alleya facepalmed while smiling. Yeah, I feel the same way as Tita feels.

"Nak, ako ang Mafia boss" Dad finally said the truth. Dad has his head down.

"So ibig sabihin......." Chrystal said and left us hanging. "Mafia Princess ako? Wahhh!!" My sister said Happily.

"Hindi ka galit?" Dad curiously said and Chrystal suddenly hugged Dad.

Tell me, why is this scene so dramatic? -__- It would be much better if Alexandra and I were the ones who were hugging. Tss