Chapter 37: Skype

Chapter 37: Skype

*POV: Harry*

I climb off the stage, feeling the exhilarating rush that I’ve missed. I haven’t been in front of an audience in a while and I won’t be for another week, but just rehearsing and being will all of my mates again, hanging out with the crew and seeing everybody. It’s nice and familiar. I can’t wait to see the fans again and the world. I just love to travel.

Of course I still miss Snow and worry quite a bit about her and the children. I know that she’s having a hard time and I want to be there for her. That’s why we still skype all of the time. I’m actually heading towards the hotel so I can skype with her again.

I enter the hotel room that I share with Niall, laughing at some joke he’s telling me. I tell him that I’m going to go and take a shower since I’m covered in sweat. My shower is quick though since I’m eager to log on.

“You’re so whipped mate,” Niall laughs from the other side of the room.

“Can you blame me though? I mean she’s perfect,” I say a tad bit dazed. In all honesty, she’s far from perfect, but that just makes her more perfect to me.

“Whatever you say,” he says, picking up his guitar as I dry my hair, already dressed. I open the laptop, logging on to skype. I see that she’s already waiting from the green light that is next to her name. I click the call button, watching it ring as she answers almost immediately. It’s scary how it never rings. Alee and I have had deep conversations about that. 

“Harry! Hi. That’s such a beautiful tune in the background. Who’s with you?” the familiarity of my girlfriend chirps, smiling from behind the screen. I turn the camera with a smile so she sees Niall playing the guitar.

“Hi Snow,” Niall says.

“Hey Niall. What song is that?” she asks him.

“It’s a new one from our upcoming album that I’m writing. Consider this a preview,” he smirks from across the room. She just laughs at him and it feels so nice to know that she’s having a good time. She’s been so down lately and she deserves to be happy. She’s always deserved to be happy.

“How was your day?” she asks once I turn the camera away from Niall and back towards me.

“It’s been good actually. How about yours baby?” I ask her.

“It was stressful, as normal,” she laughs. I smile. She’s in such an upbeat mood that it’s amazing. I wish she would be like this all of the time. It’s relieving.

“Well, that’s good I suppose? At least you’re in a good mood,” I tell her. She smiles at me, truly seeming happy.

“I’ve just decided that I’m tired of being down, ya know? The world is just going to keep giving me shit and I’m done with moping around,” she says. I’m glad at how she’s looking at this.

“You make me proud,” I tell her, causing her to blush. We kind of just sit there, staring at each other in silence. I miss her so damn much. I wish I could be enjoying this short spurt of happiness with her, but I know that it won’t happen. I have a job that I love and I need to stay here. We’ll see each other though eventually.

“When are we going to tell the world about us?” I ask her out of randomness. I’ve been thinking about this for awhile now. I want everyone to know. I want everyone to see the woman who owns my world, who is my world.

“I think that you can whenever you would like, but I don’t know how they’d react to you dating a pregnant woman,” she attempts to joke, but I know that she’s serious.

“If they loved me, they would love you too,” I tell her. I notice her smile becoming more sincere. I know a lot of fans would relate to Snow and the depression that she’s going through and I know that Snow would interact with them quite a bit and make them feel important. I know that she can handle this.

“You could tell them now, if you’d like,” she tells me. I smile at her.

“You know what, I think I will,” I tell her with a smirk, pulling out my phone. I find my favorite photo of us, one of my raising an eyebrow at her as she just laughs. It captures us quite well. I wish I could see her that happy all the time. I then look at another photo of us, one that Alee took when we didn’t realize it. We’re just staring at each other, my head on her lap. She was looking at a game, but got distracted by me. Her hair is falling around her face and it’s perfect.

I smile, loading the photo to twitter. I caption it, “Love you say?” I know that it’s dumb and cheesy, but it’s perfect.

“Look,” I say as the tweet was posted. I show Snow the image from my phone and I notice that she’s blushing.

“Your mentions are blowing up,” she points out.

“It doesn’t matter. I don’t want to waste my time with you,” I tell her. This just causes her to blush more. I know that I’ll go back and favorite some tweets about us later, the good ones at least and promise some fans that I still love them.

“Okay barf. You guys are so lovesick that it makes me sick,” Niall says standing up from behind me. We both just laugh a bit as he walks over to join me in the skype call.

“Sorry,” Snow says.

“Eh it’s whatever. Now on to a serious topic since I’ve already ruined this moment, have you told anyone?” Niall asks her. I glare at him, knowing how she feels about the topic.

“Actually, yes.”