Chapter 11: Family Reunion

*POV: Harry*

I groan, sitting up and checking my clock. I'm surprised to find that it's two in the afternoon. I slowly climb out of the bed, moaning at the discomfort in my temples. I rub them and grab some Advil off of my nightstand. I quickly down them without even bothering to get a drink. I sit there with my head in my knees, waiting for the pain to even slightly subside before I get up.

After my fight with Snow last night, more like she ran off because I said something stupid, I drank, a lot. I regret saying what I did, but Zach just doesn't sit right with me. That still isn't a valid excuse to act the way I did because I know that her and Taylor don't get along either and she's never flipped at me like that. I really need to apologize.

I slowly head over to the bathroom and vomit what little remains in my stomach from last night. This is going to be a massively bad day. After I'm done throwing up the foul contents, I get up and rinse out my mouth before hopping in the shower. I'm quick about it as I am out soon enough, missing the warmth already. I dry out my curls and walk into my bedroom that I have here. I go over to my dresser and grab some knickers, pants, socks, and a t-shirt. I quickly put it all on and go to grab a flannel. I slip on my torn brown boots and put on some deodorant along with cologne.

That's when I hear my door open and I turn around to see Odette walking in. I'm kind of taken back, but I don't dwell on it because my head hurts too much.

"Here's some pills you pussy," Odette snickers and throws a bottle at me.

"I've already had some," I respond to her and she rolls her eyes at me.

"These ones work better. Trust me," she says and I have to admit that she doesn't look hung-over at all. It can't hurt, can it? I pop some in my mouth and go to brush my teeth. Odette follows me like a lost puppy and it scares me. I keep glancing at her as I brush my teeth over and over again.

"What?" I spit and begin rinsing out my mouth again. I'm already starting not to feel foul.

"We just have a conversation that we need to finish," she smirks and I groan. I leave my bathroom and sit on my bed.

"I don't like her that way," I whine.

"Don't even try pulling that with me Harry. I see the way you look around her," she tries explaining and I furrow my eyebrows at her.

"I look at her the way I look at every one of you," I defend myself. Maybe she's gone insane?

"No you don't. I see the happiness that arises in you when she's around. You perk up and stuff. And you also act different around her. You're always so defensive and shit. You just look at her and forget about everyone else in the room. You get all shy and your cheeks go red. You don't smile unless she's even around. You've got it bad," she says and her explanation is poor, but it makes sense. That doesn't mean that I fancy her, right?

"So what? She's my best mate," I defend myself and I know that my argument is weak as well. I just don't know how to approach the problem honestly.

"So? Do you know how many best friends fall in love? Snow is a perfect example of that," Odette argues.

"I don't think I do. End of discussion. I'm hungry and want to hang out with our friends now," I say trying to get out of this. I don't want to think about it any longer. She just laughs at me.

"You aren't helping your case. We'll discuss more later then," she sighs leaving my room. I groan again and fall back on my bed. Why is she doing this to me? I don't like it. At all. I stay that way for another moment or two until I can gather enough courage to get out of bed and go downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and grab some pop tarts. I know that it's like three in the afternoon, but I didn't get breakfast.