Chapter 48: Returning of Symptoms

*POV: Snow*

“Hold up, I need to pee again,” I say as Harry climbs off of the couch to go make us food. He sighs as he helps me up, cursing under his breath about how I need to get my bladder checked. He really should look up pregnancy symptoms. I mean, I used to pee a lot before, but now it’s ridiculous. The babies keep kicking my bladder and it just doesn’t work right with my headache and cramps.

“What did you want to eat again?” he asks, upset that my craving have come back for a bit too. They disappear during the second trimester, leaving me a normal woman and come back full swing during your third one and mine are especially bad considering how close I am to popping.

“How about some rolls and chocolate? Oooh that sounds really good,” I tell him. I know it’s not the weirdest thing I’ve requested, but just the thought of dipping a roll in to chocolate sauce makes my mouth water. I had something like it once with this cream inside of it and ooh that sounds superb right now. What was the name of that delicacy?

“Mmm. Smells good babe,” I compliment as I leave the restroom, grabbing the wall to support myself. I’m not used to having this extra weight and I have cramps so I’m not exactly the most balanced right now.

“Yeah. It kind of does,” he shrugs. I don’t think he understands how good this thing will probably taste. Sucks for him.

“You’re too good to me,” I say as he comes over to help me walk. I silently thank him to myself.

“Nah. You’ve just never been treated the way you deserve to be,” he replies with a smirk as I take a seat on the couch. A slight blush rises to my cheeks as he walks away to finish our food. I just sit back and turn on the telly, glad to just relax. For once I don’t have to worry. Granted, my mother and I are still in rocky waters and I’m afraid to see Mr. Green around, but Zach is put away and I don’t have to worry anymore. It’s a weight lifted off of my shoulders, but it’s also a curse because now everybody knows who I am and not for a good thing. I never wanted to be known as Snow Jackson rape victim or Snow Jackson, Harry Styles girlfriend. I wanted to be known for something I accomplished on my own. It’s too late for that now.

“The rolls are done baby and here’s the chocolate,” Harry says as he walks back over. I tear my eyes from the screen, not even noticing what I’m watching. Harry approaches me with a plate of fresh rolls and chocolate bars?

"Where’s the chocolate?” I ask with a pout.

“Right here,” he says a tad bit confused.

“But I wanted dipping chocolate for the rolls,” I whine.

“You just said you wanted chocolate Snow,” he says a tad bit annoyed.

“But why would I eat a chocolate bar and rolls? It’s not the same at all,” I tell him.

“Yes it is. You can just take a bite of the chocolate and then the roll at the same time and the chocolate should like melt or something,” he shrugs taking a seat next to me. I glare at him.

“It is so not the same thing. The chocolate doesn’t melt in your mouth and you wouldn’t be dipping it and you wouldn’t receive the same satisfaction,” I rant as another cramp comes on. Great. I even have a headache too. Why couldn’t he just get things right the first time? Jesus. My thoughts make me sound like a ginormous bitch. Damn.

“Snow, it’ll be fine,” he says.

“But it won’t be fine!” I shout, taking a sharp intake of breath due to the pain I’m feeling in my abdomen. It feels like the babies are stampeding or something. Oh dear god.

“How will it not be fine? It’s not like you’re going to die or anything,” he replies casually taking a bite of his roll, not looking at me. I can see why he’s upset. He literately does everything for me and I’m just being bitchy, but I know it’s just my hormones and none of it I legitimately actually mean.

“Harry,” I cry out due to the pain. That’s when I feel a wetness start to spread between my legs. Oh no. Not now. We’re fighting over chocolate.

“What?” he snaps. He’s obviously upset, but this is kind of important.

“I think my water just broke,” I speak a bit quiet, biting my lip to contain the pain I’m feeling.

“Are you serious?” he asks, staring at me petrified.

“Yes. We need to get to the hospital, now,” I tell him. That’s when all hell breaks loose.