Chapter 3: Broken Promise

*POV: Harry*

Our car has just pulled up in front of the hotel in downtown Salt Lake. I glance over at Taylor who is sleeping. I really don't want to wake her up. She's extra cranky when she's jet-lagged so I just need to let her sleep it off.

I park the car in the lot and get out. I walk around to the side and grab her into my arms carefully. I lock the doors, knowing that I'll come back later to grab our things. With sunglasses on my face and hiding Taylor in my shirt, so nobody can recognize us. I walk up to the front desk and ask for a key. The lady is really nice, complimenting me on my accent as she gives me a room. I hurry up to the room, never noticing how heavy Taylor is.

I unlock the door once we reach the room and cautiously lay my girlfriend on the bed. She snuggles into the covers as I lay down next to her. I don't get to lay down for long though when there's a knock at the door. I groan and roll off of the duvet, sulking my way over to the door. I open it to see a teenage boy in a uniform.

"Hello Mr. Styles. We noticed at the front desk you didn't bring in any bags so we were wondering if you wanted us to go and retrieve them?" he offers. I smile at his kindness.

"That would be brilliant. Would you really?" I ask him. He just mumbles a yes as I hand him the keys to my rental car. I close the door and go back to the bed. Taylor cuddles into my side as I turn on my phone. My phone nonstop vibrates once it's on and I notice that I have a ton of voice messages and texts. I decide to look over the texts, a fair variety of them from lots of people.

~

From: Lou Teasdale

You better keep your hair kept neat while out there Harry

~

Awe Louise. I definitely miss being around her and Lux along with Tom all the time. She knows that I'm not going to take care of my hair any better though. I just don't have that talent.

~

From: Mummy

Let me know once you've arrived to make sure you're safe. Tell Snow and her family that Robin and I say hello.

~

I have one from Gemma that's similar except for she is also yelling at me for not bringing her along. She understands though that Taylor and I need our alone time. I respect her for that.

~

From: Grimmy

Hiya mate. We need to talk show times again soon, yeah? Oh and you and Taylor have been invited to a New Years party held by BBC1 radio

~

That definitely sounds like a time. We're going to have to attend and I know that Grimmy doesn't attend parties unless they're big. I'm going to have to see if the lads want to come along, but I doubt that they will. I have a few texts from them, reminding me to be back in time for Louis' birthday and all of that fun stuff. I quickly shoot out a text to everyone letting them know that I've arrived safely and telling Grimmy that I'll be sure to stop by if I'm not busy.

Soon enough though, there's a knock on the door signaling the return of the boy. I hurry over to answer it to see that my assumptions are correct. He looks tired from carrying all of our stuff and I can't blame him. Who knew Taylor would need so much shit?

"Massive thanks mate," I tell him as I gather all of my stuff, him dragging Taylor's. His eyes widen at the blonde girl that's fast asleep on the mattress.

"Is that Taylor Swift?" he asks me and I'm a bit disappointed that he doesn't recognize me, but I'm not as famous as her so it's okay. I just nod in response, holding a finger to my mouth so he knows that she's sleeping.