2

A/N
MEAN GIRLS AND SPONGEBOB THE MUSICAL WERE ROBBED OF THEIR TONY!!!

GREY HENSON AND ETHAN SLATER DESERVED A TONY!!

HOLY SHITTTT

ALSO WILL ROLAND LEFT DEH

SCREECHHHHHHHH

Evan's pov
"S-So t-this is y-you're room!"I said as I led Jeremy to his new room,"woah."he said as he walked in.we both suddenly heard a squeak,"what was that?"he asked.i gulped,"I-I-I uh,gotta go!"i said as I ran to my room.

Jeremy's pov
"I-I-I uh,gotta go!"Evan said as he ran to his room,I was suspicious now.i quietly walked to his room and peeked through a crack of the door,I saw Evan feeding a hamster.i gasped,"I-I-I told you to not to squeak w-when people a-are around Simon jr!"he scolded the hamster.

"Evan?"I said,he gasped and saw me."I-I-It's not what you think!i-I-I just I-I-"I cut him off,"does H-mom know about this?"I asked.he hesitated,"n-no...."he said."Evan who's hamster is that?"i asked,"m-m-my b-friend's."he said."you don't have to lie to me Evan,we're siblings now!"I said,I sat next to him.he sighed,"y-you're right."he said.

He took a deep breath,"t-the truth is..."he trailed off."T-This is my boyfriend's hamster."i said,I was shocked."Evan..."I began to say,"I-I'm bisexual."he said,he began to tear up."I-I have a boyfriend,h-his name is Connor."he said,he began to cry.

"A-And I n-never told a-anyone."he said.i hugged him,"Evan don't worry,I also have a boyfriend."I said."Y-You do?"he asked,I nodded."im also bisexual."I said,"I-I-I guess we have something in common."he said."Heh,yeah..."I said,he smiled.