26

Connor's pov
"Hey Con,how's Ev?"Christine asked,I sighed.We were at his house talking,he was asleep in my arms."he...hasn't been eating that much,his self consciousness about his body is getting worse and..."I trailed off,"I'm worried Christine,you're the only person I can...talk to."i said as I looked at her.she patted my shoulder,"it's gonna be ok Connor,I'll help you two,I swear."she said.

Christine's pov
"I call upon this meeting of the squip squad girls to talk about a serious issue."i said to Chloe,Brooke,and Jenna."Poor Evan,I feel so bad for him!"Brooke said,"We have to do something girls!"i said."I agree,but what can we do?"Chloe said,I scratched my chin."Jenna!you once had a relative like this,what did you do?"I asked,she closed her phone.

"Simple,I fed him in his sleep."she said,we all widened our eyes.she looked at us,"omg guys he didn't die!"she said.we all sighed with relief,"how are we gonna convince Connor to do that?"Chloe asked."I don't know,but we have to try something!Jenna,that plan is plan b.what we is a plan A,c'mon girls let's put our heads together!"i said,"he...he could have pink berry?"Brooke said.

We all looked at her,"Genius!he could just have A Lá Mode and pink berry!then eventually he can have food!Brooke you are a genius!"i said.