12

A/N
Warning:self harm and a lot of blood,read at your own risk

Evan's pov
It's been 3 weeks since Connor got kicked out of his house,he has been avoiding Zoe a lot.He doesn't eat that much,he rarely sleeps,and he keeps sneaking off to the bathroom.Im really worried about him,at English I heard him excuse himself to go to the bathroom.

I got really worried,I looked at Jeremy.he was looking down at his paper,"M-Mrs.Sprouse c-can I go to the bathroom?"I asked quickly."Of course Evan."she said,I ran out the classroom.i ran to the bathroom,"C-Connor?!"i called out.i widened my eyes,I saw Connor lying on the bathroom floor.

He was unconscious,and he had huge cut marks on both of his wrists."C-CONNOR!"I yelled as I ran to him,I slid next to him.i lifted him up a bit,"N-Nonnononono,C-Connor w-wake up!p-please!"I said.i checked his pulse,it was faint.i took off his jacket and ripped the sleeves off.i wrapped his wounds with his ripped sleeves,I lifted his head up.

"C-Connor please don't die!I-I love you so much Connor....p-please don't leave me alone...."I said,a tear fell on Connor's cheek.i saw Jeremy walk in the bathroom with Michael,they gasped."What happened?!"Jeremy asked,"I-I don't know!i w-walked in the bathroom a-and saw C-Connor bleeding from both arms!"I explained.

"I'll get the nurse!"Michael said as he ran out the bathroom.