29

A/N
Yeah I didn't know what to do for this chapter so

Here's Evan and Connor celebrating their one year anniversary

Evan's pov
"Oh my goodness,oh god,oh god,oh god!"i was going through my closet,today was Connor and I's one year anniversary and he texted me saying:

Dress nice,I have a surprise for you

I was looking through all of my polo shirts,"Green?no,I'll save that for St.Patricks day.Purple?No,Connor hates purple.Yellow?definitely not,last time I wore yellow Jared made fun of me.orange?hm,I've never wore orange before..."I thought.i put on the orange polo shirt and looked in the mirror,"I-I l-look good!"i said confidently.

"Hey Ev,you ready to go?"I heard Connor ask,I nodded."Woah you look good in orange."he said,I blushed.

Connor's pov
I held the promise ring tightly in my pocket,I was nervous.Is he gonna say yes?We walked around the abandoned autumn smile orchard,"I hope my hands aren't sweaty."I thought.i cleared my throat,"Ev..."I began to say.he looked at me,"y-yeah?"he asked.god his eyes,they're so...blue.

I sighed,I held his hand.i held up the promise ring,he gasped."This is a promise ring,I bought it with the only credit card I didn't get declined from my asshole dad.This symbolizes our love,and look:it even has my name carved inside."i said,he hugged me tightly."sooo,is that a yes?"I asked,he nodded and wiped his tears.

"O-Of course C-Co-Connor!"he said,I smile and slipped the ring on his finger.