19

Christine's pov
"JEREMY ROLAND CONNOLLY HEERE HOW DARE YOU HAVE A WICKED THOUGHT!"I yelled at him,we were all at Michael's basement."dude what the f-hell is wrong with you?!"Rich asked,"He just seems like a bad influence!"Jeremy protested."Guys what do we do with him?"Michael asked,"you asked the right people Michael."Brooke said.

"Jeremy,Evan is the best and only good think in Connor's life.If they weren't together Connor would be..."Chloe trailed off,"Dead."Jake finished her sentence."besides...Evan didn't fall out of that tree...he let go..."Jenna said,Jeremy gasped."he only told me and Connor."she said,"they are practically soulmates."I said.he sighed,"how about this,prove to me they're made for each other and I won't go through with my plan."he said.

"Deal."we all said.

The next day...

Jeremy's pov
"I don't see why we have to wear disguises?"I asked Christine,"shh!just watch."she said.we all hid somewhere and watched Evan and Connor,so far they were holding hands."Hey Ev,what kind of instrument does a skeleton play?"he asked,Evan thought."u-um,i don't know,what kind?"he said,"a tron-bone!"Connor said.Evan began to laugh,Connor smiled."t-time for l-lunch!"Evan said,"you know what that means..."Connor said.

Evan blushed,we all gasped."Time for a Connor ride!"he said,he lifted Evan up and carried him to the cafeteria."aww!Christine,Jenna,Brooke,and Chloe said,"ok that's adorable."Jake said."Yeah I guess."I said,they all looked at me.Michael sighed,"I guess we should spy on them more..."he said.