24

A/N
After this chapter I will preview the KLEINSKI fanfic sequel

No ones pov
There they were,on Evan's bed,both completely naked.they were both hard,Connor traced his hands up and down Evan's beautiful chest.he kissed Evan's belly,making him squirm a bit.he make adorable squeaking noises every-time Connor kissed his neck,this wasn't really their first time having sex.they've done it before:At Connor's house(when no one was at home),at the abandoned orchard,and at Evan's House a couple of times.

Connor kissed Evan quickly before grabbing some lube,he rubbed some on his fingers.he looked at Evan for consent,Evan nodded.he was a hot moaning mess,and that turned Connor on even more.he began to stick one finger in Evan's hole,Evan gasped and held the bed sheets tightly.he stuck another finger in,putting them in and out.he took his fingers out,making Evan whine from the loss of pleasure.

They kissed again,Evan had his fingers in Connor's hair.Their love was so beautiful you could make a movie or musical about it.Connor slipped a condom on his dick,"Ready?"he asked Evan as he got lined up.Evan was panting,he nodded.Connor nodded and slowly entered his dick inside Evan's hole,Evan moaned and practically dug his fingernails into his mattress.

What the boys didn't know was that Jeremy brought the squip squad over so they could do homework together.

Rich's pov
"Ugh i hate Englit(s)h!"I said as we did our homework,we suddenly heard moans.Jenna covered Christine's ears,"What the frick was that?!"Jenna said."O-Oh my god Connor go faster!"we all froze,"Holy shit..."Jake said.Jeremy looked a bit pissed,"Hell yeah!Evan't(s) getting t(s)ome!"I cheered.