21

Connor's pov
I woke up to see a bright light,"ah fuck."I muttered.i rubbed my eyes and realized I was in the nurses office,"shit..."I thought."I can't stand to see this happen to you Ev!what happens if he breaks up with you?what are you gonna do!"I heard Jeremy yell outside,I managed to get off the bed and press my ear against the door.

Evan's pov
"S-Shut up!S-Sh-Shut up!"I repeated as I covered my ears,"He's a bad influence!"Jeremy said."H-He needs me!"I yelled,"He's using you!"he yelled."S-Stop it!S-St-Stop it!I-I'll tell Christine!"I said,"Look-"I cut him off."NO!"I yelled,he gasped.i gasped,I covered my mouth."I....I..."I trailed off,I began to cry.i suddenly heard the door open,we turned and saw Connor!

Connor's pov
"C-"I cut Evan off by hugging him,I looked at Jeremy."If you ever make my boyfriend cry again,I will cut off your penis and feed it to Jake's dog Sumo."I said to Jeremy as I covered Evan's ears,he gulped.i uncovered Evan's ears,he kissed my cheek."Connor!you're ok!"Christine cheered,Rich and Michael were behind her."Jenna,Brooke,and Chloe couldn't come.but they wanted us to give you get well cards they made for you."Michael explained as he handed me 3 cards,I held them."Woah...that was really nice of them."I said,Evan held my arm.