30

Michael's pov
Summer break.

That meant a lot of things:

TIME TO PARTY

LETS GO TO THE BEACH

BROADWAY BITCHESSS

but,for me,I go to the Philippines to visit relatives.

Jeremy's pov
Summer break.

I love it,but this years summer break is...weird.

Ok,so,we're going to Disney world in Florida and...Connor is coming with us.to me,that feels like being third wheel."M-Make s-sure h-he's healthy."Evan said to Alana as he handed her his(well he and Connor's)hamster Simon jr. to her,"got it!"she said.

Evan's pov
I was so excited to go to Disney world! but I wasn't excited to go on the plane,I hate planes."Ok do I have everyone's passports?"mom asked."Oh,here's mine Mrs.Hansen."Connor said as he took it out of his pocket,he had his arm locked with mine."thank you Connor!"she said,Paul-I mean dad held the passports,once we got through security and stuff we went to our terminal and sat down,Jeremy quickly went to get snacks.

Connor and I were listening to our playlist:

Bold-Evan
Not bold-Connor
uptown girl-Billy Joel
mr.brightside-The Killers
she's so mean-matchbox twenty
self esteem-the offspring
•wanna be-Spice girls
ain't no rest for the wicked-cage the elephant
accidentally in Love-counting crows
•Hit me baby one more time-Brittany Spears

Connor's pov
Jeremy went to get some snacks so mr and Mrs.Hansen saved their seats,Evan and I were listened to our playlist titled"treebros playlist"Evan rested his head on my shoulder.i looked at him,then smiled.I love him so much,he's like a teddy bear.