Preview #1

Connor's pov
My name is Connor Boniello Faist Murphy,and I am a famous artist.I've made so many paintings but...they've never been seen in public.only one person has seen them,and that's Evan Hansen.Evan is trying to be a famous musician,he has over 1m subscribers on YouTube.you're probably wondering,"boyfriend?did the author mess something up?"Well Amy wanted me to tell you how everything began to let me take you back.....

To 6 months ago....

Evan's pov
Hi!My name is Evan Trensch Platt Hansen,and I'm a musician!I have over 2m subscribers on YouTube and 600 followers on Instagram,I have my own secret musician name so no one at school knows who I am,it's Ben Platt.But See,no one knows one thing...I'm bisexual.and,I have a crush on a student in my school.

His name is Connor Murphy,he seems cold and emotionless to some people but...that's not what I see.I see something else,I see a poor soul trapped in a world where no one understands him.what he needs is something to listen to,someone to talk to.and that someone,or someone,will...have to be me.

THAT'S ALL IM SHOWING BUT I REALLT HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LOVE THIS TRUST ME IT WILL BE WORTH IT I HAVE GREAT THINGS PLANNED FOR THIS BOOK SO YEAH

STAY TUNED MY DUDES

;)