17

Connor's pov
"Oh we should get him this!"i said to Evan as I pointed at a cute little sweater."I-It is his size,o-ok we can get it!"he said,I smiled and grabbed it."Ev?"i said.he turned and looked at me,"Y-Yeah Con?"he said.i kissed him,"after college let's get a dog."I whispered.he blushed,"O-Ok!"he squeaked.

Jeremy's pov
"Connor totally hates me."Jenna said,we were all playing uno.Rich stuffed some nachos in his mouth,"I agree."he said with his mouth full."Well,you kinda did tell everybody at school that he buys weed from Dustin Kropp.now he buys weed from someone else,and Dustin sells pretty good weed."Michael explained,Jenna sighed."guys,I know this is bad timing but..."Brooke said,she put down a card."uno."she whispered,Rich flipped the table."babe calm down!"Jake yelled as he held Rich,"YA YEET BITCHES!"Rich yelled.

Connor's pov
As Evan fumbled to her his home key I began to daydream."F-Found it!"he said,well there goes my daydream.as he opened the door i immediately dropped the stuff and protected him as Rich threw uno cards everywhere,Evan squeaked and picked up the stuff."GUYS WHAT THE FUCK?!"I yelled,they all stopped and looked at me."C-Connor let's just go upstairs!"Evan said as he held my hand,I looked at him.

I sighed,how could I say no to that face?"fine."I mumbled as we walked upstairs.