1

A/N
Yep I'm rewriting this,it's gonna be great!once again,this book will have 40 chapters.

Jeremy's pov
"I can't believe you didn't tell me you got married!"i said,we were moving to a new house."I did tell you son!but you were too busy talking to Michael to even listen!"my dad said,I crossed my arms.i muttered to myself,"this sucks."I didn't want to move!

Evan's pov
"Evan honey the house doesn't have to be perfect!"my mom said,I organized the pillows."I-I just want my new s-step brother and step dad to like our house!"i said,"they will,trust me."my mom said as she placed her hands on my shoulders.my moms face lit up when the doorbell rang,"they're here!"she said.i gulped,I panicked and ran to the kitchen.i quickly hid in a cabinet as I heard my mom open the door.

Jeremy's pov
"Hey Heidi!"my dad said to my new step mom,"hey Paul!"she said as she kissed his cheek.i gagged,"Jeremy,be nice."my dad said."why don't you go meet your step brother?"she said,"please be nice to him,Evan...has social anxiety and has trouble talking to people."she explained."Ok."I said,I kinda felt bad for him now.

"Evan?"I said as I walked in,I heard a thump in the kitchen.i ran in and saw Evan on the floor holding his knee,"I-I hit my knee."he said with tears in his eyes.i helped him up,"a-Are you?"I cut him off."Your step brother?yep."i said,"how did you manage to hit your knee?"I asked as I put some ice on his knee.

"W-Well the doorbell rang a-and my mom said you were here a-and I panicked and hid in the cabinet."he explained,I smiled."Well,you made a good first impression."i said,"I-I-I did?"he asked.i nodded,he smiled.