Chapter 9

References: 0

•••••

I'm currently wearing a black jacket, black tank top, black high-waisted skinny jeans, and black converse. I figure since we're going to be killing someone, I better be dressed to hide in the shadows. BEN is wearing his typical outfit, dressed as link. He seemed way too excited for this.

"Are you ready?" He asked eagerly, holding out his hand towards me. "I guess..." I said, trailing off, not really convinced. I grabbed his hand and he dragged me towards the TV screen. "Okay I would suggest that you close your eyes because traveling through technology isn't really something humans should do." He informed me. "Yeah yeah, let's just get this over with." I waved him off.

I closed my eyes and he pulled me into the TV. My breathing became much more shallow and I felt like I was floating. Wind seemed to push past me as we travelled through what I assumed was the TV. Suddenly, I got a headache and lost the feeling of floating. My breathing turned back to normal and BEN let go of my hand. "We're here." He said flatly.

I opened my eyes and we were in what seemed to be the bedroom of someone's house. There was no one here so I assumed it must be like a guest room or something. It was very dark and all I could see was the silhouette of BEN.

"Okay, before we start, let me lay down some rules. Don't interfere. Just stand back in a corner or something and don't move. Also don't make any sound. I don't need you to alert the other people in the house that we're here. I won't hesitate to kill you if you blow my cover. And lastly, don't close your eyes. You have to watch every second of this." BEN said. I sighed shakily, realizing that I'm about to watch someone get murdered. "Okay" I said after a moment of silence.

BEN opened the door and crept out slowly, being careful to be as quiet as he could. I put my hood up, and followed after him, copying his movements. He turned to his left and walked down the hallway, to the last door. Gently, he turned the door handle and pushed the door open as slowly as possible. I crept behind him, waiting for all of this to be over.

He walked in the room, where a large man who seemed to only be about 30 slept. I snuck into the darkest corner of the room and observed my environment. Several posters littered the walls. Some were games, and other were anime girls wearing practically nothing. "Perv" I whispered to myself.

BEN stood right next to the man, towering over him. He knelt down, hovering close to the mans ear and whispered "You've met with a terrible fate, havent you?" as he ran a hand across the mans leg. "Omg BEN gay confirmed?" I thought to myself laughing silently.

The mans eyes opened slowly, still partially asleep. Then, he jerked awake. In front of him, red eyes glowing, BEN stood with a sharp smile. I hadn't noticed it until now, but BEN was floating a few inches in the air. A soft glow surrounded him and blood ran down his face.

The mans eyes widened in shock. He pushed himself away from BEN, stuttering to get a word out. BEN raised his hand, holding a long wire and chuckled demonically. My eyes widened as I realized what I was about to witness. The man fumbled out of bed, too frantic, to even notice me in the corner of his room. BEN Drowned slightly as the man tried to leave. "YoU sHOuLdnT hAvE dOnE thAT." He said angrily, a glitch in his voice.

A wire shot out towards the man, wrapping around him and pulling him back harshly, causing him to fall to the floor with a loud thump. The man cowered in fear as BEN walked slowly towards him, a grin never leaving his face. The wire constricted more tightly around the man, causing his face to turn a slight bluish color. The man gasped for air as I watched in horror. Suddenly BEN smirked and another wire shot through the mans heart. He let out a pain filled scream and his body went limp, terror still evident in his eyes.

I watched wide eyed, as the wire slowly pulled out of the mans chest, causing blood to spew out of him. BEN was now covered in blood as he turned towards me and smiled. He actually smiled. "Now let's go see if there's anyone else here" He smirked, walking out of the room and beckoning me to follow.

I watched once again as BEN gruesomely killed a woman who seemed to be in her sixties. Blood was splattered all over the room and I choked at the smell of death in the house. I'm not sure I can handle much more of this... watching BEN murder people.

I ran to the bathroom, emptying my guts into the toilet before I thought in horror "Someday that's going to be me getting killed".

•••••
857 words