Chapter 15

References: 0

•••••

It was dark. BEN and I followed my moms killer around the city. He went to a bar, then left with a girl. They were laughing about something and the girl was all over him. "What a hoe." I thought, chuckling. BEN already told me he'd stay out of this, so tonight would be my night.

I followed the pair for a bit until they came to a small house. The girl unlocked it clumsily and led him inside. She was too distracted to lock the door. "Mistake number 1." I said waiting for them to disappear, before walking in. I quietly shut the door behind me, glad I went back to put gloves on. My fingerprints would've been all over the place.

I decided to let them have their 'fun' before I attacked. They'd be even more helpless if they were worn out. Bored, I started searching the house for anything interesting. The chick seemed to be a nurse or something because she had some random medical equipment laying around. She lived in a small house. It only had two bedrooms, one bathroom, a small kitchen, and a small living room. In the second bedroom, she had set up an office. There wasn't much except a desk and a computer but she also had some books. Sadly, none of them were interesting.

I walked into the living room and BEN was sat on the couch. Loud noises, I'd rather not describe, were coming from the bedroom. "They've been going at it for quite some time now, haven't they?" He asked, laughing. "Yeah but they should be done soon. I'm gonna raid her fridge while we wait." I said, walking into the kitchen. Most of her food was super healthy. I stuck my tongue out when I found an actual bottle of diet water. I opened the fridge and luckily she had some leftover rice. "Mmm" I said as I took it out and popped it into the microwave.

Like a ninja I opened the microwave before it beeped and took out the rice. "Oh wait." I said. If I used one of her spoons, my DNA would be on it and they could find me. "Nah I'll just keep the spoon so they don't find it." I said, grabbing a spoon and stuffing my face with rice. After a few seconds, the man finally left her bedroom.

"Who are you?" He asked, confused. "I thought she said she didn't live with anyone." He mumbled to himself. "Oh no, I don't live here." I said smiling, sliding the spoon into my pocket. The situation seemed to finally make sense to him as he laughed. "You're terrible. You broke in when people were home? How stupid could you be?" He laughed. "Oh you've got it all wrong. I didn't come here rob the place. I came here to have a little fun." I said, lacing my words with venom.

It occurred to me that BEN was no longer in the living room, but I assumed he was probably hiding in the TV or something. The man stepped back, wide eyed, as I pulled a knife out from the sheath on my leg. "Let's play." I said, smiling. Sask shook his head in disbelief and ran back into the bedroom. He tried locking the door but he was too late. I walked in and tutted.

"Now that's not fair." I said, pouting, then laughed. I locked the door behind me and watched as he cowered in fear. The girl was still asleep. I looked over at her bored. Quickly I threw my knife at the mans leg, before taking the other knife out of my boot and using it to stab the girl. I stabbed her in the heart and then slit her throat quickly before she could make any noise. Then I turned back to the man.

He was limping towards the door, knife still in his leg. I laughed and stepped in front of him. "Where are you going? The fun is just getting started." I laughed maniacally. I took the dull knife and stabbed his hand with it, going through his hand and into the floor, pinning him in place. He screamed in agony, tears leaving his eyes. "Pathetic." I laced out. I ripped a piece of cloth off of the bed and tied it around his mouth, forcing him to keep quiet.

Then I ripped the knife out of his leg. "You deserve this." I said, glaring at him. Then I smiled as I stabbed him in the arm, then the leg, avoiding any major arteries. I wanted to keep him alive for a while. Next I put the knife away, and ripped the other one out of his hand. His eyes shut tight and a muffled scream indicated he was in pain. I smiled wider at that.

I dragged him into the kitchen and used some wires to tie him to a chair. Next I began leaving small cuts all over him. Tears ran down his face as I continued the torture. I broke each of his fingers one by one, then I broke both his hands. He seemed to be fading in and out of consciousness at this point. "Awww I thought you would last longer." I pouted. "Oh well." I grinned as wide as possible.

I slit his throat without a second thought and then stabbed him in the heart, twisting the dull knife around. Next, I made one cut under each of his eyes, long cuts that went from his eyes to his chin. They almost looked like trails of tears. That's what I was going for. Then I untied him and brought him back into the bedroom, placing him back onto the bed next to the blood covered girl. Then I also made cuts on the girls face.

Finally, to end it all, I decided to go out with a bang. "BEN, you here?" I called out. BEN crawled out of the TV, and nodded. I grinned as I walked into the kitchen and turned on the gas to the stove. I let it fill the air before I ran over to BEN. "As soon as I light this match, pull us into the TV as fast as you can." I said to him, holding a matchbox and a match. He nodded his head and I struck the match, throwing it into the kitchen. A loud bang filled my ears as BEN dragged me into the TV.

"That was awesome!" I shouted as I took my gloves off and removed the knifes from myself. "Although I'm a little sad I didn't use the gun, but I suppose it would've alerted the neighbors." I said, taking off my hoodie and dropping the gun onto the floor next to the couch. "Anyways what did you think?" I asked, impatiently waiting for an answer.

"It was pretty cool." BEN laughed, watching as I flopped onto the couch. "Yeah it was fun. You think that's enough to get Slenders attention?" I asked. BEN slid onto the couch next to me as he shook his head. "You definitely got his attention but you'll have to kill a lot more people before he sends someone to recruit you. On the bright side, you don't have to cause an explosion at every house you go to now. You just need to rack up some more kills." He explained, turning on the TV and watching the show that was on. "That reminds me." I said, pulling my boot off and grabbing a discarded knife. "One cut for every victim." I said, making two cuts into the soles of the boot. BEN laughed as he continued watching the TV.

At some point, I got up to take a shower and change clothes. Then, I put the old, bloodied clothes into the washer and dumped the boots into a sink we had for clothes that needed to hand washed. I turned on the faucet and filled up the sink, leaving the boots to soak. Then I returned back to the couch and watched TV with BEN.

We laughed at the TV as random stuff happened to the characters. It was very late and eventually my energy was completely gone. Killing really wore me out. At some point, I must have fallen asleep, because I remember something warm being wrapped around me before I fell into darkness.

The next morning I woke up on the couch, covered in a blanket and BEN nowhere to be seen. I picked up my phone to check the time and saw a text from BEN.

BEN: EJ and I will be coming over later tonight to train some more. BTW, u look pretty cute when u sleep ;)

I laughed as I texted back.

Me: you know, watching ppl sleep is kinda creepy

BEN: that's why I'm a creepypasta. 😂😂😂

Me: omg 😂😂😂

I laughed out loud as I flopped back onto the couch, smiling.

I couldn't wait for tonight.

•••••
1499 words