The Double Date❤️❤️

A week went by and me and Brennen were on the phone talking about how we were ready for another date so I told him about how Colby was taking Riley to the fair on the pier. I told, "him maybe I could ask if they would like to have a double date." He said "yes that would be nice."

5 Minutes later

I'm was sitting in my room when Riley came in and said "hey we bought four tickets to the fair on accident would you and Brennen like to come Colby said it was all right." I said "yea we would love to come" Riley started to smile, then she said "great meet us there at 5:00" I nodded and texted Brennen that it's ok for us to have a double date.

At 5:00

Me and Brennen finally make it to the pier. We see Colby in black ripped jeans and a Nirvana shirt and Riley in light blue jeans with ripped knees and a light blue Panic! at the Disco shirt. We make our way to where you turn in your tickets when we run into Colbys ex. She runs up to Colby pushing Riley out of the way. Riley does everything she can not to wrestle that girl to the ground, I could tell by the way she way clenching her fists. Colby pushed his ex off of him and asked if Riley was ok then he said sorry Brittany I have a new girlfriend so goodbye with you. Brittany storms off and looks back at Riley with this horrific look on her face.

Riley P.O.V

After Colby got rid of his ex, we separated from Brennen and Aspyn. Colby takes me to ride the Ferris wheel then we get dip and dots. Next he took me to the edge of the pier and gets down on one knee and pulls out promise rings he give me my and says, "Riley Anderson I promise to never leave your side." A huge smile comes across my face as I say, " Colby Brock I promise to never leave you." He stands up and kisses me as people clap. We start back to find Brennen and Aspyn.

Aspyn's P.O.V

We get off the giant teacups and see Colby and Riley. We walk up to them and see the rings I joke and say " wow the first day and you already proposed?" We all laughed and start towards the entrance where we see Brittany again but we just ignored her.

Back at home after dropping off Brennen

We come in the door and Jake, Corey, and Devyn shoot off confetti poppers and say, "congrats Riley and Colby you guys are all over Twitter." I started to jump up and down with  Jake, Corey, and Devyn. Colby and Riley blush then head up stairs to play Fortnite. I decide to go to my room and lay down when Brennen texts me and says "I had fun today." I texted back "I did to" then I told him I was going to get some rest he said "ok night love you" and I said the same.

To be continued..............