Not Her

Three months after the double date

We all wake up to a loud banging noise on the door. And to our surprise it's Brittany. Corey runs for the phone and calls 911 but the dispatcher said, "if she was not breaking into the house or was causing harm to anyone then they can't dispatch an officer." Corey said "ok thank you" and hung up.  We started to think of what to do first, we locked all of the windows and doors, then we tried asking her nicely to go away, and lastly we threatened to call the cop but that didn't work. We all went upstairs to play some video games hopping she would get tired and go away.

20 minutes later

After we play like 15 round of Fotnite she is screaming Colby's name at the top of her lungs. We call the cops again and the dispatcher says that 3 other people have called to complain that they are dispatching an officer right now.

2 minutes later

The cop finally arrived and arrested her for noise violence and breaking an entry (into the gate). We decided to all go get ice cream at Ben and Joe's. I get cookie dough, Riley gets chocolate, Colby gets rocky road, Corey and Devyn get vanilla, Jake gets birthday cake, and Sam and Kat get cappuccino. As we sit there David Dobrik walks up to us and asks us if we want to be in his vid for tomorrow. I told him I can't because me and Brennen were hanging out that day. Riley said she and Colby were hanging out that day too. The rest of them say they would love to do the vid so David says "ok meet me at my house at 8:00am sharp" then walks off.

Back at home after ice cream

We pull up to the gate and Brittany is there again this time she has a bat. She comes close to hitting Jakes ceramic dog that is in the driveway. We don't go in the gate instead we go to Brennens house. Once we make it there he comes out to the front door and asks if we were ok, we all at once said "yea."
Brennen heated up some left over pizza and we ate it while we watched America Horror Story. I sat next to Brennen, in the middle of the couch, Riley and Colby sat next to us on the right side, and Sam, Kat, Corey, and Devyn sat on the left side. We all slowly drifted off to sleep Riley was the first to fall asleep then the rest of us slowly drifted into a deep sleep

To be continued.............