Honeymoon

When we got home I packed some clothes (ones I wouldn't burn up in) my laptop, and a book for the plane. We finished packing and took Kobe to the trap house, because Riley begged me to let her take care of him. When we got back home we sat on the couch and watched tv. I fell asleep on Brennens shoulder and had this dream about how Billy had red glowing eyes and was standing in the corner facing the wall. I woke up and since Brennen was still asleep I got up and made dinner.

8:00pm

I finished dinner and went to wake up Brennen. "Babe wake up dinners ready" I say with a calm voice. Brennen slowly opens his eyes and smiles. He grabs my arm and pulls me onto the couch next to him playfully. He wraps him arms around me and I wrap mine around him. He gives me a kiss and says "I'm starving!" I laugh and say "good, because I made your favorite, spaghetti". He jumped off the couch and said "what are we waiting for then!!" I laugh and shrug my shoulders. We sit down and eat and talk about our honeymoon. "He do you think we can visit Billy while we're there. I mean I know it's supposed to just be me and you but it's been a while" "no problem" I say. "Hey that reminds me I had this dream Billy had red glowing eyes and he was standing in the corner face to the wall." I say. "That's scary" Brennen says laughing. I laugh and say "yea it was probably just a dream." We finished eating and went to bed at 9:00 since our flight was at 5:00am

3:30 am

I hear my alarm go off, so I jump up and wake up Brennen. I kiss him on the head and say "babe time to wake up". He smiles with his eyes still shut and says "can't wait!" I laugh as I head to my closet. I decided to wear something comfy, so I put on a Panic! At the disco t-shirt and a pair of black leggings. Brennen wears a black t-shirt with a black pair of ripped jeans. We get in Brennens car and head to the airport. We go through security and bag check then we sit down and wait to board the plane. I put in my earbuds and lay my head on Brennens shoulder. He smiles at me and kisses me on the forehead and I kiss him on his. We finally boarded the plane, but when we got to our seats someone was in them. We asked who they were and they said "I have the right not to say." I look at Brennen in confusion and say "well these are our seats". "Prove it" the stranger says. Brennen pulled out our tickets and showed the stranger. The stranger moved to the back of the plane furiously. Brennen and I sat down and waited for the plane to take off.

In Australia 🇦🇺

We finally land in Australia at 5:30 am. When we get off the plane and head to the exit, to our surprise we see Billy. We say hi and ask him what he's doing here and he says "well I figured if you guys hadn't gotten a hotel yet you could stay with me". Brennen looks at me then at Billy and says "yea we would man but this is mine and Aspyn's we.." "no I don't mind if it's ok with you babe" I say cutting him off (I could tell he wanted to stay with Billy). Brennen smile and says "you sure" I nod and smile. We get in Billy's car and go to his house. When we get there I get this uneasy feeling but I just ignored it. Billy's shows us the guest bedroom and we unpack. When we finish unpacking Brennen and I decided to go out to a fancy restaurant to celebrate our first day of our honeymoon. I put on a red cocktail dress with a pair of red heals and a red choker necklace. Brennen wears a suit and tie. We tell Billy goodbye and leave, he agreed to let us go in his car.

After dinner about 9:00pm

We pull into the driveway of Billy's house to see all the lights off. Brennen and I's eyes meet and I says "babe this is bringing back bad memories." We get out of the car and go to the door. We open it to see a black figure standing in the corner. Brennen told me to wait at the door and as he went up to the figure. He turns the figure around and it's Billy. Brennen has this anger in his voice as he says "man if this is a prank stop." Billy slowly raised his head and said "you will DIE". Then all of a sudden the lights turn on and Billy's back to normal. We ask him if he remembers anything and he says "no?". We all sit on the couch before finally going to bed at 12:30. Me and Brennen go and lay down in the guest bedroom.

3:30am

I'm woken up to the feeling of something watching me I role over to see.......

To be continued........