Peace

After everything happened we all decided we needed a break. From YouTube from social media from everything. I posted on my Instagram that I was taking a break. Brennen, Sam, and Colby posted videos saying we all just needed a break. The fans were understanding and we all were thankful for that. We all decided to just take a day and go to the beach. We packed beach towels and sunscreen. I put on my turquoise bathing suit and we headed out. On the way there we listened to a bit of everything. When we arrived we all got out of the car and headed down to the beach. It was hot out but not too hot, it was perfect. Of course we were stopped by a few fans, we didn't mind. We all took pictures with them then continued on to our spot. We stayed till about 5:00pm and got tired so we started home. On the way home we saw that this new coffee shop had opened up so we decided to stop in. I made a post to Instagram while we drank our coffee. I just couldn't resist.

This place is awesome you guys should check it out @BellesCoffee

@riley_brock: yas kill it queen

@Brennen_Taylor: @riley_brock That's my queen

@Colby_Brock: aweeeeeee

We finished up at the coffee shop and went to the Traphouse. When we got there we watched Frozen. The guys surprisingly knew every lyric Colby even got up and acted out Let It Go. We played some video games until around 12am. Brennen and I said our goodbyes then left. When we got home we got into our pajamas and went to sleep.

To be continued.........

————————————————————————
Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't posted and ik I've said this multiple times but I am going to get back into the swing of things. Summer is coming up and I'll be out of school so I'll have time to write. I also wanna thank everyone that has read this fanfic we're up to 653 views. 🥳
Love you all ♥️