The Hint

That morning I wake up to like 17 texts from Brennen.

Brennen: I need help

Me: What's wrong

Brennen: Kobe is missing

Me: What hold on I'll be there in a sec

Brennen:ok hurry

I jump up out of my bed and put on a t-shirt and leggings. Then I go downstairs to see just Colby awake. I ask him if I can take his car and he says sure. As I turn down the road that heads towards Brennens house I see Kobe on the side of the road. I pull over and get out of my car. He runs up to me with his tail wagging like crazy. I pick him up and bring him back to the car. Then I get back on the road and head back towards Brennens house. When I get there I see Brennen pacing back and fourth in his living room. I grab Kobe and start to the door of his house. I start to knock but Brennen had already pulled open the door. He looks at me with relief in his eyes and says "I love you so much. Where did you find him?" I tell him "I found him a few blocks from the house." He kisses me on the head after I sat Kobe down on the ground, then we sat and watched one of his latest vlogs.

9:00

I wake up on Brennens shoulder and think "hu I must have fallen asleep." Brennen turns to me and says "you fell asleep right after I started the video." I laugh and say "well I better head back home." Me and Brennen give each other a kiss then I head out the door.

Back home

When I come in the door Colby immediately runs up to me and says "I need to ask you something?" "Ok what is it?" I ask. He starts to blush and says "what would be the perfect proposal to Riley?" "Well she Told me she would love to be proposed to at one of her college softball games. Why?" I say with curiosity. He turns to me and says "well we may be needing a ring here soon."

To be continued

To be continued..........