The Date

I woke up early that morning so I could start deciding what to wear. I put of my favorite blue dress with some black leggings and black buckle up sandals. Riley came into the room asking what I was getting all dressed up for. I said "oh yea I forgot to tell you Brennen asked me out. Riley turned to me and said "lucky you I wish Colby would just ask me out already." I looked at Riley and said "when I get home I will make Colby fall in love with you" We laughed. I finished up my makeup and went downstairs to wait for Brennen. He came in the door with a Bouquet of flowers. He took me to the pier and we watch the sunset until we could see the stars. The sunset was a pretty ray of blue, purple, and orange. Brennen leaned in, I laid my head on his shoulder. A few minutes later Brennen turned to me and kissed me. After the kiss we smiled at each other and ordered an Uber and headed home. I said good bye to Brennen as he blew me a kiss while the  Uber pulled out of the driveway. When I got home Riley came to me all excited and said "I have something great to tell you." We headed upstairs to my room and she said "me and Colby was watching a scary movie called The Visitor, I jumped and Colby put his arm around me. It surprised me at first but then I liked it." I told her " that's great did anything else happen" Riley started to blush and said, "yea he may have asked me out to the fair on the pier." I started to smile a thought to myself it's amazing how all the stupid risks Riley makes but they end up working out for her.

To be continued...............