The Wedding

1 month after the proposal

I wake up thinking today is the big day. We had all the plans in order and Riley's dress was perfect. It wasn't real dressy but Riley has never been the dressy type. I get up and but on my blue bridesmaid dress.

Then I go into Riley's  room to see if she was ready to go to the shop to pick up here dress

Then I go into Riley's room to see if she was ready to go to the shop to pick up here dress. She says "yea hold on I'm almost done with my hair" while letting out a quit shoot. I laughed and headed down stairs to see that Brennen had already came inside. He looked at me and said "you look so Beautiful" I blush and say "thanks you look good to." He smiles and comes up and hugs me. "What was that for?" I ask. "I just love you so much" he says. Then I hear Riley coming down stairs. She showed me her hair and I say "my best friend is all grown up." " oh shut up" she says laughing. We get in Brennens car and head to the dress shop. We get there and see the dress waiting for us. I tell her to go put it on then me and Brennen go and sit down.

Colby's P.O.V

I wake up to Riley all ready gone. I get up and put on the tux I had just bought. Then I go downstairs and get in my car. I had to go and pick up the cake.

My P.O.V

Riley comes out of the dressing room and me and Brennen are speechless. We get up and tell Riley "you look so good I can't wait for the wedding."

Colby's P

Colby's P.O.V

I got the cake and now I have to get to the beach which was where I was going to get married. "I can't believe it" I thought to myself.

 "I can't believe it" I thought to myself

At the beach

I'm so nervous, I wish I had someone to talk to. I know I will call Aspyn she's like a sister to me.

On the phone

Aspyn: What's up Colby

Me: can you come down to the beach early

Aspyn: sure be there in a sec

Me: Ok talk to you when you get here

Aspyn: ok bye

Me: bye

My P.O.V

I tell Brennen and Riley that I'm going to the beach early to set things up. They say "ok" as I head out the door. I ordered an Uber and headed to the beach. When I got in the Uber I was Greated by a nice "hello where you off to?" I tell him "The beach my friend is getting married." He starts to drive and I turn on TØP on my phone.

At the beach

I see Colby pacing back and forth. I run up to him and ask him what's wrong. He says "I'm really nervous." I smile at him and say "you'll be ok Colby you got this." Then I pull him into a hug. "Thank you" He says. "Well we better get up near the parking lot to wait for guests" I say as I head up to the parking lot. He follows me up to the parking lot then we waited. First the housemates showed up. then my mom and dad, then Riley's mom, and few more family and friends. We all led them down to the beach and waited for the priest. He shows then we waited for Riley and Brennen. Finally I got the text from Brennen we're here. Me and Riley's mom run up to the parking lot and meet them there. Me and Brennen go back down to the beach and tell Colby to close his eyes because he had to wait till Riley was near the spot where the wedding was to see her. He closed his eyes as Riley's mom and Riley headed down towards us.

I tell Colby to open his eyes as Riley's mom starts to walk her down the aisle. I could tell that Colby's breath was taken away.

Colby's P.O.V

I was speechless, she looked so pretty in her wedding dress. I thought to myself "I can't wait to say I do."

My P.O.V

Riley finally made it next to Colby. They said there vows, then there I do's and kissed. I couldn't believe it my best friend was married and I was so proud.

To be continued.........