Chapter 3 School time affairs

NOW PLAYING "Legs up" by Jeffree Star

I could feel his unwavering gaze on me for the entire time, but unlike others his was as if I was not a object that he'd want to shove his dick into rather a person of affection. Sure he had that darkness in him that roared the want of shoving his dick into me but at the same time it also flickered to let me know he wanted to pleasure me and the only way for that to happen was if his dick was shoved inside me.

As a new student I didn't have any notes or books with me so, it was Jungkook who was instructed to share his with mine. Our desks now glued together for better access of book and much more, as from time to time our arms would 'accidentally' brush each others. With each skinship, the shade of his eyes got darker and darker. All the while I watched him, trying to control his demons so bad. Oh Jeon Jungkook I know you want to slam me on the table and just take me already.

Finally the bell for recess rang, and students started moving and getting up. Instantly Jungkook pushed his chair and ran out of the class abruptly, as I watched him. Oh I know which washroom he is going to do what, he had his budge poking since I've moved my seat near his and it gave me immense pleasure to watch him struggle with it, trying to hide it from me. An inaudible snicker escaped my lips watching him struggle.

After he was clear out of site, I noticed some girls and boys alike approaching me asking to have lunch with them which I quickly agreed to. It was my time to build a perfect reputation here, after all a reputation is needed when you trying to manipulate someone and I feel like ill need to do that a lot.

After the eating session was done and the boys, who totally were not trying to hit on me, note of sarcasm, were gone to play it was just some of the girls left. Casually starting a conversation I brought up the topic of Jungkook.

"Oh him..well he is handsome and stuff but I would suggest you to stay away from him." a girl whose name I forgot said.

Perking my interest I joined in, "Why why??"

Another girl, whose name I forgot said, "Well he may be handsome but he's really dangerous and everyone is scared to approach him."

Everyone is scared of him? Interesting...

"Yes.." another girl whose nam- fine I dont remember either of their names, scotched closer looking around and whispered, "Its said that his dad is a mafia boss and he is next in line."

More whispering, "Yeah, all the people who tried to go against him went missing within a day."

"Ohh" I hummed in, "Thanks guys I'll take your advice. Oh I'm quickly gonna go the library and grab some books." with that I waved my new found 'friends' bye.

Standing up I looked up to make eye contact with the devil whose gaze was fixed on me as he looked down from the roof top with a cigarette clasped between his fingers.

A smirk bloomed on my lips, Oh how fun this will be.