Chapter 35 Jail pt1

Now playing " Partner in crime"

"Ouch" I groaned.

Instantly his hold on my hand loosened. Turning around he looked at me, his eyes filled with an unreadable expression.

"Come with me" his tone soft cooed my ears. The previous interaction with that weirdo all washed out.

Our fingers interlinked as he lead me to the rooftop. As soon as the door closed behind he was on top of me, engulfing my lips in his.

"Oh baby" he kept repeating as our tongues danced together. His strong hands grabbed my hips pulling me closer while I played with luscious locks.

Huffing for air we parted leaving a line of saliva still connecting us.
Looking dead serious in my eyes he finally said.

"Kitten ... You got something to tell me?"

Innocently fluttering my lashes I did an ayego "huh? What do you mean Kookie?"

Sighing I give me one of those looks that a parent gives to their child urging me to go on to tell the truth.

"Fine...I confess ..I confess I was with Hoseok. But it was for you... That president -!"

"I know what his plan" sighing he scratches his head "I don't know what beef he got from me but maybe I should just take care of him. "

A laugh escaped my lips, something struck my mind. "Jungkook.... Listen I was thinking..."

A sudden thud on the door cut my sentence off. Both of our head turned in that direction. Instructively Jungkook protectively pulled me behind him.

A knock or two and the old rusted door gave in. And from behind it came a whole squad of police officers loaded with weapons and protection. With all their guns loaded and locked towards us, one of them shouted "Jeon Jungkook put your hands where I can see them and slowly walk towards us. Let the girl go!"

It was a sudden shock as he looked towards me. The officer repeated his warning once again. Finally I just nodded him to go, do as they said. Even though we shared no words we both knew we were going to alright.

With his hands raised her slowly walked towards the hoard of officers. They were well build but not well as my Buck, and he could've easily taken all out but like an obedient child he just followed my instructions to be rufus.

With handcuffs on his hands they took him. Should I mention here how dang sexy he looks with those cuffs on.. If only he was going to my bedroom than jail. Damn it!

Sirens echoed in the whole premises as I watched the commotion happening downstairs. The door to the rooftop that had earlier closed due to the wind, forced open as a huffing Jimin came in.

"Are you alright?"

Nodding a bit I looked up. "Why?"

"They claim that he had killed Jung Hoseok. "

Raising a brow I asked "they found the body?"

"Yes."

"Reason of death?"

"Poison"

"Which one?"

"Um...penny something ... About 5g of it was feed to him..."

"Pennyroyal." I chuckled.

A bit confused the boy asked "why are you laughing?"

A smile beamed on my face "nothing .... Prepare tofu oppa!"

~~~~