BONUS

First of all I want to thank you all, again for 10k+ views of my book! I know it's not that much but to me it means a lot. As a newbie writer it means I'm going in right direction of providing content which people enjoy and said content which comes from my heart. Author nim is bad at speeches so enjoy the story ahead❤ 

Today Taehyung and Jimin decided to visit Y/n and Jungkook in their home, the place which was a two story building consisted of the flower shop in the lower level and their actual home on the upper floor. Although the place was tiny in comparison to the mansion they used to live before but they knew what kind of shit hole Jungkook had suffered his childhood in and this place was a lot better, it had a warmth to it which killer like them had never felt in their lives. And they knew very well the cause of this light that they felt in their rotten hearts, Y/N.

As the boys sat, Y/N served the final dish and sat with them and flow conversation started. 

"So guys I was wondering did you guys dig your past?" Y/n said

Gulping the water in-front of him Taehyung said "Yes and your prediction were correct. We both are related to that bastard too and it turns out he brought us in for the possible heir plan he had for Jungkook. Hahaha, although I'm frustrated on that asshole but I can't help but feel a sense of relief that comes with being connected with you guys. "

"Now we are real brother." Jungkook chirped in

"Cheers to being fucked up from birth" Jimin laughed as they all picked up their glasses. 

As Taehyung and Jimin walk back to their own apartment just couple of minutes away from Y/N and Jungkook's house, in reminiscence of past memory looks up. 

He was an orphan before Mr Jeon picked him up, but before that he had only one way of surviving on the streets, hacking. He had hacked up an old computer and made work with that. He felt grateful that someone valued him only to find out that he was a mere tool, he felt empty even if he lived in a mansion, studied with the best hackers, yet their was an emptiness, loneliness. That was until he met Jimin. 

He still remembers the first time he was taken to the underground fighting contest where a lonely boy with the face of an angel looked at him, but like him his eyes too were empty and void of any emotion. He was a killing machine as his little flexible body twisted in impossible ways to slice his enemy's throat open. He too was brought in that mansion and slowly the void in their hearts got filled.

"Hey what cha thinking?" Jimin ponders.

Pulling him into a tight hug he smiles and says "Nothing babe, lets go home."

YAOI WARNING AHEAD

NOW PLAYING "CRAZY BUT SHE'S MINE" BY ALEX SPARROW

As Taehyung closes the door behind him he looks at Jimin hoping inside, removing his coat and shoes he sets them aside and goes further inside. 

"Babe are you changing?" Taehyung shouts as he loosens his tie falling on the sofa like a tired solider. 

"Are you tired?" Jimin asked him.

Without giving him a glance Tae hummed yes.

"Then who's gonna play with me?"

"What?" Tae turned as his eyes widen. Their stood Jimin claded in latex black bondage outfit. 

"Today I'm the Uke, so shall we start daddy?" Jimin moaned 

As lust took over Taehyung's mind as he got up licking his lips in hunger, every night it was a different game to spice things up in the bed. Someday it would be sweet vanilla cuddles but days like today when they haven't had fun for a long time because of all the travelling a bit glam and gore was necessary. Moving closer to Jimin he grabbed his neck slightly chocking him as he took in his slutty outfit.

"Aww, baby boy wants to play?" Tae said in a low seductive tone as his hands traveled all over the fabric feeling every inch of hardness hiding.

Coughing a bit Jimin smiles in pleasure as he said "Yes daddy.."

The grip on his neck loosened as he pulled Jimin closer into his embrace, instantly the boy knew it was signal to hop on so he did wrapping his arms and legs around his neck and waist. Going in the bed room Taehyung pushed him off on the bed. 

"Turn" he commanded 

With that instantly Jimin rolled over, his plum ass looking finesse in the latex. Smirking Taehyun grabbed one of cheeks giving it a hard smack before going to the drawer, their 'toy's' Jimin knew oh was he not excited. This was one of the funnest games they had played, the way the calm  Taehyung got all aggressive it was a side of him exclusive only for his lover. 

A jolt erupted from Jimin's body as he moaned, the butt plug that he had put in him was turned on the highest. "Daddy " he pleaded in pleasure with the sudden attack, with his body still not ready the sudden pain had gotten him even more hard. Panting in heat he was about to cum in the tight fabric as sharp pain hit his left butt cheek. Moaning he looked back at Taehyung holding a whip in his hand. After the first climax, through his lashes Jimin looked at Taehyung as he had already discarded his shirt somewhere. 

Whimpering a bit with pleading eyes Jimin looked at Taehyung, using the leash around his neck he pulled Jimin closer. As they mold into a passionate kiss, Jimin unzips Tae's pants pulling out the long hardness an starts stroking it with his fingers. Pushing him on the bed, Taehyung takes out handcuffs and locks Jimin's wrist to the bed pole. 

"Daddy," he moans "Let me pleasure your hard cock." 

Smirking Taehyung thrusts himself in the tied man's moaning mouth, he groaned in pleasure as Jimin licked and sucked his length. The blood gushed in Tae's dick as it throbbed and got even harder and Jimin knew exactly why as his master was about to cum he licked the slit taking in all the holy juices. Grabbing the luscious locks Tae kept the man under him in place as his tip poured everything down his food pipe. As breathing became harder tears formed in his eyes but it was all worth the pleasure he had given Tae. 

As Jimin gulped down everything he could still feel the hunger in Tae's eyes, oh he was hard again. Maybe his eyes held a tease for his master which the dominate did not enjoy or it was just that pleasure needs to be equal for both of them that Taehyung grabbed Jimin's twitching dick hard. A moan escaped his lips as the tease turned into beg. 

With his authority back Tae commanded in a stern tone "Turn around."

And so he did as Tae pulled the rest of the clothing off both of their skin.

That night both of them fell asleep after a long workout session on each other.

~A/N~

Sry if it was crappy as it was my first time writting a yaoi.