Chapter 40 Untold Past

NOW PLAYING "Crown" by Billie Eilish

Min Yoongi's POV

I remember since the start it wasn't always like this. I used to be the trophy child whom they used to love, used to praise, use to admire.

But it changed .....

Like everything in life....

Their love, praise, admiration.... Changed...

Everynight it changed from I love you baby to I hate you whore. And then came the pretty lady with her long wavy hair. Everytime she used to look at me a sad smile used to bloom in her lips.

"I have a son.... Just your age...I'm sorry you might think I'm breaking your family but after this we can all live happily ever after"

But that happily ever after never came. My mom became an alcoholic and one day died in a car accident.

Then came the wrenched night which changed all our lives. The horrors I saw can't be unseen.

But

I know deep inside it was never that woman's or Jeon Jungkook's fault. It was their own fault.

Funny how faults of others have created monsters...

Funny how monsters created from the same cause are now standing opposite to each other tryna cut each other's throat.

As I look at the ceiling I ponder if we had a different past would me and Jungkook be the best of the buddies?

"Are you contemplating your revenge strategy?" A voice familiar to me calls me out from other side of the room.

"Ah Namjoon ... Help me a bit here. That tiny girl knocked me good. "

Sighing he shakes his head as he helps me up.

"You know I'm about to die" I say looking down.

"What .." he looks at me "don't say that. You are not wrong!"

"I was never right... From the beginning I'm playing a game with only my lose. I have interpreted 100 ways and all of them end the same way, ebony boy and long wavy hair girl winning". Sitting on my seat I look down at the chess board infront of me.

Handing me a glass of water he says "don't think that ... Real life is different from chess"

Taking a sip I just look out "we humans can tell when our deaths are approaching."

~

Your pov

Sweet melody played in the background as I sipped red wine. The bed that always had my kookie to provide me warmth and love was no longer here. It was a harsh cold lonely night. 

"Y/n" Jimin knocked on the door.

"Yes?"

"You should sleep.... Tomorrow is a big day coming"

"Yes I know..." I looked outside as dawn hit the horizon.

A war was coming which I had no intention of losing.

~

I know the chapter was super short.

Sorry about that but I want to thank all the new and old reader who have come to love and enjoy my work.

Soon the book will come to an end and I'll put up the new one.

Hope you enjoy!