Chapter1

- Watch out, you idiot! - she said to a guy that spit her glass of water that was in her hands.

She just wanted to drink her water and to continue reading the book that was so mysterious to her. Unfortunately, the moments of quite reading were disturbed by this...this.

OMG!-she thought when she finally lift her head up and saw who was the guy she just called an idiot.

And he was like a Scandinavian God of seas has come from Heaven. Yup, it was definitely the most handsome guy she has ever seen in her life! So tall, those abs, his blue eyes and long curly blond hair! 

I cannot breath!

-Miss, I am so sorry! Luckily it was just a water! What if it was a fruit smoothie or a banana milk shake?!- his arrogant smile on the face was breathtaking. -Oh, " The Mariana Circo"- he said while she was trying to concentrate again on her reading. -Nice book, dough I have heard that the author is somewhere near by, he came to write his new book.

-Really? Had no idea!- she said like she's not interested at all, although she was dying to meet the author in person.

Damn it, this guy is so annoying and so attempting at the same time!

-I am Jonas!- the smile of his face was now more open. - I am new here! Are you from around or a tourist as well?

- Romanella! A tourist, just like you Mr.Jonas!

-What kind of a name is that? Never heard for a name like yours!- he lifted his eyebrow in wonder.

-I am a Romani girl! Have you heard about Roma people? Mostly in the world they call us Gypsies!

-Sure did! I am so into Django Reinhard's  jazz, so pure and mystic as well.

- That's nice!

-I'm staying at "Plaza's". 

-Me too! 

-Great! Can I buy you a dinner this evening as an apology that I have disturbed your reading? Please, don't say no! - his eyes were blinking like a little boy that asks his mom for an ice-cream.

-I have other plans. Goodbye Mr.Jonas!- she continued reading her book without taking a look at him, although her heart was ticking like crazy.

Why did she rejected him? There was something in his voice that was disturbing to her. Like he was hiding something. Well, now it doesn't matter. She will get back to her hotel and make a plan to go back to time. She needed to find out more about herself. Otherwise, her life will still be a total mystery.