Chapter 22

His hands were all over her body. They got out very fast of the pool. The electricity between them was very strong. With fast steps they went to the veranda's sofa. Jonas was very gentle although he felt that his body is in heat. His heartbeat very fast, his breathing-faster and faster.

-No, Nelly. We won't go on. Our first intimacy will be on a special occasion. Not now. I respect you too much and you have to be prepared and totally ready for it. And most of all, your heart should be purified with a space only for me. No scars and wounds.

Yes, the magic moment was gone with the wind. This was the first step! Nelly was so happy that she felt free to touch Jonas without any fear that something bad could happen. But, he was right. Without a final confrontation with her past she can not put a step to her future. It  would be like building a house from the root not from the base.

-Have I told you that you have the cutest smile?

-No, not yet. Thanks dough. You are very cute when you are not bossy!

-Really, Jonas? I like when I'm bossy.I'll go take a bath!

-I'm coming with you, I need a bath too and I plan to join you.

-Ha, ha. No, can do. Catch me if you can!

             ***

-I like your shampoo! Tangerine and Coconut! And the bathing foam! How can anyone resist to a bubblegum!

-Actually, it's blackcurrant and mask. You can have it, I have tones of it!

-Most of all, I enjoyed the perfect smell of your skin. Damn it girl, I'm addicted to your smell! And when you touch my chest with your lips, mmm, so sweet. You should do that more often!

-Back off Jonas. I got to get dressed and we are going to a fiesta!

-Ok, I give up. Till later, girlie!

While she was dressing up, she was looking her silhouette in the mirror. Did she put a few kilo? She was in yellow above knee A line dress. Her light brown long curly hair was waving from the wind. Unlikely for Nelly she did not ware sandals with high heels. Her feet were killing her. She needed badly a massage, but she has never been before to fiesta and she was too curious to see the circo performance.

-Damn, girl! The moon should be jealous of you tonight. You shine all over!- Jonas took her hand and put in under his arms.

-Preciosa, vamonos!