Chapter 34

-So here's the plan. We will wait for your 5 mysterious weeks and then you can finish with your inheritance thing. In the mean time please choose the shooting place. We have considered the theme. It can be in a village, you are a peasant that is growing organic food. It will show that we use only organic ingredients for our product, it can show also that you are a ordinary man that cares for your health ... and everything else...

-Good idea, Lela. But we still need to make a couple more shootings. How about flying with balloons? It can say- No matter where you are, wear your cosmetic products, they can make you feel better!-Soraya was enjoying her fantasies.

-Why not?-Nelly was thrilled by the idea. - So good slogans Soraya. Girls, you are the best advertisers! You rock!

-Michael, how did you meet with Jonas?

-On the internet...he sent me a hand...-Michael did not finished the sentence

-Come on girls, Michael and I, our story is boring! I think it's time for a " A message in a bottle" game. I have a hat. Everyone should write 3 messages with assignments, but no names in it. Then, one by one will choose one message from the hat and put in in the bottle. Then he or she should turn the bottle, when it stops spinning the closest person will read the message loud and do the assignment. Agreed?

-Yeeee!- all in one voice.

The game was so funny. The night was a total success. Still, Nelly felt something in her heart. Like thousand of ants are crossing all over it.

     ***

Next day she was waving to the girls. She was missing them already. Michael was more of a friend to Jonas,there was a story ,she was sure.Later,Nelly. Time for 3rd puzzle.

Jonas's phone was ringing. She just did not know where did he went.

-Jonas! Your phone!

-Coming!

He was really handsome.She was staring at him. His long blonde curly hair was loose. His blue bermuda's were a perfect fit.

-Hello. What happened? Is he alive?

And that moment while the face of Jonas was changing to hell pale she saw for the first time a man to cry like a baby. From the bottom of his heart he was crying like a hurt wolf.

-Jonas, tell me. What is it?

She was trying to comfort him. Jonas's crying was more quit now.

-Dano and Corinne had an accident. She's gone. Dano is in coma. I have to go.Immediately!

-I'll come with you!

-No. I have to go alone. Please understand!

She did not understand. For her ,being with your beloved man should be in every situation, especially in grief. But, she had to let him go.

Some time later, He kissed her like that was their last kiss. He got into the car without turning back.

She was looking and looking for minutes. He'll come back. He has to. He cannot leave me here alone. And there it was. The dark clouds were about to fall on her. She felt like she's in a never-ending tunnel.