Chapter 42

-You were so mysterious Jonas. There were moments when you were sitting next to me just physically, like you were in a different planet with your mind. I was aware that something was bothering you, but I had no courage to ask you.

-I wasn't a coward Nelly. I wasn't ready to start a new life because my old wasn't finished yet. You were waiting for your divorce to be finalizes, I was waiting the decision of the Court. I was filing for custody over Dano. Corinne was more on tours with her band than she was with Dano.

- I see. You could have tell me all this.

-I could have and then what?

-Oh, Jonas. I told you everything. I opened my life like I was opening pages of a book. You were the reader, I was the author. You weren't brave, you were acting like a scared baby.

-Me, a baby? Come on here girlie! Let me show you the bear in me!

Yes, he was again her God of charm. His hands were so beastie when he took her in her arms and took her out of the cabine.

-The night is young. Enough talking. I have something delicious for us. A collection of best European cheese, figs from the Mediterranean region, a bottle of Sangria and some nice music.

-I hope you have your guitar with you!

-I don't, I'm sorry! I have the moon as my friend and there is a great playlist on my laptop. Time for dancing, girlie!

When she heard the first accords of the song " Careless whispers" from George Michael her heart started to beat very fast. Oh, so many emotions...

-My lady, can I have this dance?

-Yes, Sir! With pleasure!

She was delighted by the dance. Her body next to his. Her hand led by his hand. She finally made the first move. She wrapped her arms next to his neck and put her head on his chest. So special moment for her. No need for words. Just feel the rhythm and enjoy the embrace of your beloved man! And the moon... yes, it become her friend too. It added a magic to the moment.

-You changed me Nelly. You changed my point of view. Your will to cope with the world, your determination to bury your past and to heal the wounds were my path to heal my wounds too. Not to mention that you are a hell of a kisser! He laughed.

-You and your timings for jokes!

-I am serious, pretty much. As a matter of fact, I have missed those soft and velvet lips that just thinking how juicy and delicious they are,they were making me crazy. Crazy to come and kiss them again.

He pressed his lips on hers. Her lips were burning, like she ate a jalapeno paper! It was the magic moment that she was dreaming about from the moment she left Lausanne. She needed this kiss, she needed to be loved from the man of her dreams. Yes, he was exactly the man she saw in her dream when she was 13 years old. Strange how now she remembered the dream and her conversation with her 3 besties. The young man in her dream was exactly Jonas. They were two other young man in her dream. It was a voice from an old woman that was telling her that the one of the 3 boys that will comb his hair will be her husband and the love of her life. It was the blond boy that combed his hair and he was so resembling to Jonas. OMG! Was the dream a foretelling of her future?

-I missed you Jonas. So much! I spent so many lonely night thinking of you, yelling at myself that I made something wrong, i was blaming you for everything and then i was blaming myself...

-Shhh!-he put his finger on her lips. -It's not time for that kind of conversation. Now it's time for dancing and I have a great song for us. Remember?

Next song was La luna from Belinda Carlisle. How could she forgot her party of shame.

-Making fun of me Mr.Arrogant?

-No, Nelly. I love the song. It suits to the ambience tonight.

-I see.