Chapter 30

-My Dano! My sunshine! My boy! Jonas started to weep. 

-Open your soul. Take out the mountain from the heart. Tell me everything.

-It's so painful. She took my son, she took the boy from its father, just like my mom took me from mine. The history has happened again. I am seeing my son so rarely that i was thinking many times to kidnap him and go far away. I miss him every single minute, just like I missed my dad so many times. I know what he feels. I just wanna embrace him.

Suddenly his look become so full with anger, he changed in a second. Now he was a different person.

-Where is Dano now? She asked and soon regretted that she even opened her mouth.

-Does it matter? All the woman that were in my life have come into it with their arrows. They have put their poisonous arrows straight to my heart, conquered my everything and they have left. Are you going to do the same Nelly? 3 weeks from now, we will split the inheritance and you will fly to your life back again, traveling all over the world, becoming a selfish CEO with a hell of a career, without looking around you that there are people that care about you?

-No, never!

-I do not believe in that. I do not believe in anything at all. I've been hurt so many times that i am surprised why i am still breathing. What is the meaning of a life if you don't have the person you love around you?

-Listen to me Jonas. I am Nelly. I had painful life too. Many people have make me suffer. I failed in many things, but I never lost my faith in people. You know why? There are bad and good people. Sometimes a bad person is not bad as you think.Life has give him many thorns so he become a bad person. If you give a chance to that person, to give him enough love, it can become a good person

-You really believe in that.What about your idiot neighbour? You passed away from fear!

-Oh, no Jonas. I am so over this episode of my life. Yes, I passed away. I was afraid, but I had you. You helped me to cope with the cruelty in life. Now it's my turn. I will not give up from you.  Finally, I feel secure, finally I have meaning in my life, I have hope that things can change, that I can be happy like many other people in this Planet. You will be healed too. I am close to you. I love you with every single beat of my heart and I do not plan to walk away or to give up on us. Did you forget about destiny? destiny calls! And we will start to unwrap the those pieces of the past until we found who we are. The wristwatch is in the living room. Now, stand up and come or I will drag you!

Jonas started to laugh. He was so back to the reality.

-Girlie, I have 105 kilos. You have 55 or 60 maybe. I am tall 190 cm and you are 20 cm shorter. How do you plan to drag me?

-Oh, Mr.Arrogant is back! I am glad! Don't mess up with me. I have tones of aces in my sleeve. One of them is tickling, like this.

She started to tickle near his armpit, lower on his stomach. He was now laughing and defending from her tickles.

-Stop. please stop.

-See? I am the world champion in tickling. Now, marsh, marsh. Living room!!!