Chapter 49

-I have so many surprises for Nelly. She is thinking that this is going to be a catholic wedding with West-European style of wedding parties!-said Jonas to Michael while he was trying to tie his black bow-tie.

-Jonas, it's time. Please go to the reverent. Nelly is about to come!

The classic wedding music was playing this moment. Nelly was too happy and she was showing it to the world! So classy, certain steps waving to the guests... And she stopped next to her brother who couldn't hide his tears. He gave his sister's hand to the groom.

***

Nelly was watching the five-stones platinum ring that was on her finger. Mrs. Landy is here everyone! It was time for the wedding reception in the garden. Everywhere there were flower arrangements and one of those was made for a special occasion. Jonas came to Nelly and led her to the heart made of flowers.

-Dear guests, please take a sit for a moment!-said Jonas on the microphone. 

In that moment a video was starting. it was showed on a huge white fabric put in the garden for this occasion.

-I would like to take your attention and to watch carefully a documentary made by my late uncle Anil. He prepared it especially for this moment. As a matter of fact, he and his look further in future has predicted this moment. So this is the story of Anil and Bella, Nelly's late mom. The film is named "Love never dies".

This was the first surprise. The documentary showed the time when they were young, the mysterious cave, their singing,writing poems, filming, laughing...they were so happy together. When the film ended all the guests were applauding. Nelly was crying, but she was happy. They are watching the wedding from heaven. She felt it in her heart.

-Nelly, in the honour of this eternal love of Anil and Bella, we have made something for them, remember?!- Jonas had a guitar in his hands. -We have composed a song. It's time the world to hear it, a song that is knitting our lives, it helped me and Nelly to understand the meaning of life and love. So, Nelly join me please!

They were singing with so many emotions. Like they had a waterfall in their hearts and the water was evenly floating from top to the lake down. 

-And now dear guests, I have a wall near by. Let's see what it has to tell us. Jonas took out the fabric that was onto the wall. It was a mural painting of Anil and Bella in their wedding clothes, just like in the photo that Nelly and him have found in the album. 

-Bravo Jonas! Amazing! They would have been so proud of you!

***

-Mrs. Landy Romanella! Congratulations! We are happy to give you the certificate for finishing successfully your Bachelor degree! 

Nelly was the happiest person in the world that moment. She was wearing a graduation uniform. 

-When you have love and faith around you, you can move mountains. I would like to dedicate this certificate to my late father who was my support, my leading star. Everyone has a dream. Dreams can become true if you believe in it. My dear husband Jonas was a believer and I was a dreamer... Now, the missing piece of the mosaic has found its place!

(THE END)...and they lived...(you know how)