Chapter 44

-Your Thai masseur is here miss! You will have a milk and honey massage to relax your muscles and then a orient scented one. You will have a bonus as well! I hope you like Indian meditation music!

-Can I have the bonus first? 

-Step by step baby. I will bring you to heaven...slowly! Every gesture will take you in divine places of pleasure. Close your eyes, do not speak, just feel the energy and enjoy!

She was all naked. Laying in the bed. Her back was waiting for his touch. He took a wooden spoon with honey and he was spreading the sweetness from the high from her back to her bottom. Now the spoon was on her body. His gesture was so slow. He was spreading evenly the honey. Then he started to use his hands and fingers. It was a real professional massage. And then he stopped.

-Please, continue...mmm, it is so relaxing!

-Just relaxing, dear! You will ask for this phase at the end cause this will turn you go nut!-Jonas took a bottle of milk. Nelly was yearning on every drop of the milk on her body. Mr. Masseur decided to use his tongue for a massage. Oh, delicious combination. He felt like his manhood is becoming more excited. Nelly was hearing her heartbeats. Damn it, I am going to dye from pleasure!

-Stand up girlie, it's time for a bath!-Jonas was whispering slowly.

She was hypnotized by his voice. She got up from the bed and she was just looking into his lips waiting for the next heart melting surprise. He just showed her with his head where to go. She was in a rush to open the door that was in front of her. A small cute bathroom. Actually it was more like sauna. There was one wooden bench and a steel square  shower over-head sprayer on the ceiling that was changing colors. Like a rainbow. The water from the sprayer was flowing down.

-Come girlie, your back needs to be cleaned...and prepared for the next game!

She nodded. His body was close to her. He had a sponge in his hands. He put a shower cream on the sponge and made a rich foam. Now, with gentle moves he was cleaning the milk and honey from her body. One-two gentle scrubs on her body and several hot kisses on her neck. Nelly's body was reacting so quick. Now rinsing off the soap...her breasts were just waiting for his touch. Suddenly, he turned her. She was now looking into his chest. She started to kiss so many spots on his chest and stopped at his nipples. She was gently biting them and playing with her tongue. He had to make a new move.

-You are too clean now. It's time for a new massage!

He opened a small jar of raspberry jam. He took a bit of the jam with a small spoon and spread it onto her breasts. Now his tongue was playing the fastest game that he played ever. Nelly was yearning...she was touching his back, she took then his head and direct it to her head. She needed his lips, she needed every single kiss from his lips.They were too sweet combined with raspberry jam. She took the spoon from his hangs, get a bit of the jam and repeated the same moves on his body. Now it was his turn to make noises of pleasure. They looked into each other's eyes. They felt that they are ready to continue with their game of pleasure under the shower. Minutes later Nelly had her final shouting. At that moment she felt like a fever is passing through her body, her mind was freed. She just hugged Jonas so tight that he wasn't able to take a normal breathing. He was feeling her reaction and he was flying together with her.