Chapter 31

-We have to write a song!

-Maybe it doesn't mean that we have to write a song literally, maybe it means something else! Nelly was trying to miss this part of the assignment.

-Don't run. I know that you are a hell of a song writer and a singer too.

-Well, Roma people are famous by their music. They have a unique talent. Hey, did you know that a famous Romani musician from 19th century has stolen the heart of a married Belgian princess?

-And there is a famous cake named after him? I know everything about Rigo Jancsi. It's my favorite cake. Two layers of chocolate sponge, in between  delicious chocolate ganache!

-Ah, you know pretty much about our culture!

- Living in Norway far away from my roots was a painful period for me. I wanted to be so close to my father so i started to read many books that uncle Anil gave me. He knew how much i was suffering for being apart of my dad. So, years later the only thing I was doing on the Internet was searching for many information about Roma people.

-Did you see your dad in the past?

-Only in photos. There was always a photo in one of the books that uncle Anil gave me. I was reading the books very fast in order to found the photo. He was so ingenious.

-A good method to make you read a book!

-Why didn't you go to see him?

-I was told that he was very ill. He has lost the touch with the reality. He didn't even talk with people.

-Was that a true?

-I did not have other choice. Didn't have any money for a trip.

-Your uncle could have take you with him.

-He could have, i guess. But i think that my father was suffering too much and that he wasn't ready to see me for a short period of time and then to loose me again.

-I see.

Their parents did not have a happy life. Her mother was in love with another man. Jonas's father has loved his wife, but she left the first moment her husband was in a crises. And Jonas and Nelly? They have so many things to understand better. The pieces of the mosaic were getting to be a complete picture. Yet, there were many challenges to make reality.

-Let's start Nelly. My soul is now filled with many emotions. Let's compose a song.

An hours later, they were so pleased with their accomplishment. A song named " A lullaby for heroes of love". Dedicated for unfulfilled love.

-And now what? We made a song! I did not get anything from it! we have to open the page No.3.

-Sometimes, the clues come with a time. That means we have to be patient! But, you are right. Let's open a new page. Maybe it is something with more obvious clues.

-Not today. I've had enough.  This is too much to me. Your uncle and his games. He could have right a letter and explain everything. Why such a mystery? Oh, mother. I was your daughter, the only daughter. Why you kept everything from me? Why ?