Chapter 39

The famous writer was here. So many crowd was gathered around him. Yes, she was sure that he is male.So many good looking young women were there. and he was signing a copy of his new book. well, let's see who is that famous Domino Jewel!

-No. Oh, no! A mirage!

Nelly was stoned at one place. She couldn't move. Her legs were like steel. And her hands...oh, shaking so obvious. How could he? How could he be with her with months without telling her who is he really! Was that water spitting episode on the beach a coincidence or he made it for purpose because he knew that she is the second heir of his uncle? Falling in love with her? Was that a part of a plan to got the inheritance? Was everything a lie?

He saw her. Oh, he was today the most handsome man in the world. A white V shaped blouse and dark blue elegant suit. His hair was gathered in a pony tale. And his arrogant smile, so tempting. His raspberry lips were forming a huge smile. Yes, too cute! She had to run. How? Her legs weren't moving. She was stuck. Suddenly like she has heard a wind saying-Go,girl! She started to run. She found the stairs. Next moment she was in a taxi.

-Where to Miss? asked the driver

-Far, far away from here. No, wait... To the airport.

Yes, she needed answers but she wasn't ready to here them. She just wanted to run from the confrontation with the truth. Maybe the truth is awesome, maybe is horrifying. Now, it is time for her to think in a quite place what she will do in both cases. Oh, life is so hard! Always a thorn, where are the roses?

***

Nelly was again at the Spanish riviera. She left Paris two days ago. She gave a call already to Anil's lawyer. She told him that they have respected his wish. They have found out his untold story. She do not want anything from the inheritance. She is stepping back in favor of Jonas. She will sign the papers and be free.

That day Nelly was drinking her mineral water with piece of lemon and two straws. She even had a small umbrella on the glass although it was just a cold water, it wasn't a cocktail. She has started to read the new novel of Mr.arrogant Nordic God of charm aka Domino Jewel.

So that's why he knew so much about the circus. He was using memories and real stories from his mother's life. Let's see this book what is all about? His life as liar? Or maybe about his career as Seducer or his experience as beauty product company's new face? Or as the best spanish folk dancer? Oh, Nelly, stop it? Bitterness and sweetness at the same time! You love to hate him and you love to love him!

She was enjoying the shadow from her sun umbrella. The book was not so interesting in the beginning. Normal stuff. She was enjoying as well the great music on the beach. It was Wham's Club tropicana. Back to the time! She was sleepy! Oh, she could take a nap for a moment! Her eyes were so heavy...