Chapter 20

-Nelly, Nelly, look at me! You will go and see that doctor or I will carry you on my back! You don't have to tell me what happened earlier in your life, but you should tell everything to the psychiatrist!-Jonas was trying to convince her

-No one knows the truth. But I can tell you Jonas. Promise that you will keep my secret. My neighbor has raped me eight years ago together with his friends. And today he came to Marem's wedding like nothing happened. How stupid was his wife! Oh, I hate him! I hate him so much that so many times I was planning my revenge.

-Oh, Nelly!-Jonas took her hand and kissed it. - You are a jewel, so precious! You are a very strong person. You will forget those awful things! You know why? Because I am here! You are so special to me. My heart is beating very fast every time I am close to you. I want to touch you, i want to touch your hair, your lips... But I know that I shouldn't until you are ready to give me whole of you without any fear of anything.I swear, no one will put a hand on you anymore. You are my sunshine!

And that was the first time that Nelly felt calm, secure. She had hope. There is someone who cares about her, someone who will take care about her.

-You should see the doctor this week, intensively. Afterwards, we are flying to my uncle's ranch. I have to be rich Nelly! You owe me your help!

Jonas and his spirit. He can wake up a dead person!

-Yup. You have right. Our 5 weeks of sharing the same toilet paper is about to begin!

                ***

Doctor Arnaud helped Nelly to confront with pain. Fear and pain. The wounds were not healed completely, but opening her soul and digging into miserable memories helped Nelly to understand that good people exist too. Sometimes bad thing happens and we need to learn how to live with pain. There is always a reason to live, you just have to stand up, put your crown back on your head and walk with steel steps, onward- never looking back.

-You must bury the past. Take a deep breath, Nelly. Everything is in your mind. We can control our feelings. Find a drawer in your head, put all the things that are causing you pain and lock them there. You don't need those things anymore. believe that good things can happen, you just have to recognize the good people and let them be close to you. They will heal you!

-I will try. I will do my best. I want to live. I want to have my own family. I want to have someone beside me from whom I will not be afraid.

-Nothing should keep you from your dreams. Now, make a  list of your dreams and go make them true!