Chapter 16

The ranch was too big, maybe the biggest that she has ever seen. The most beautiful place on the earth. There were many plants, pink , red and yellow roses around the house. There was a pool although the beach was near by. It was heaven on earth.

-So, beauty, when we will start our 5 weeks temptation?

-Well, Jonas, I will call the lawyer and he will inform you about the date. First of all, we have our Saturday - all day- with our winners and next is the photo session that I plan to organize with you. We have a product for men and you will be our new advertising face. After this, I plan to visit your aunt again. This time she will have to sing...like a bird. I have to hear the story about my mother. Otherwise, I will stay trapped forever in my stupid assumptions.

-You're the boss, miss CEO. I am just a common boy, i must obey!

-I never asked you what is that you do for a living?

-Finally, Nelly! I was wondering when you'll become a wise girlie!

-Girlie! Don't mess up with me!

-I am in selling business. Let's say a creative job with interaction with audience and with potential customers. Culture field.

-Oh, a puzzle. I can google you dough.

-Please do. I'll be so relieved.

-Are you done with talking. I think is time for us to go back.

-Hey what happened. Got your period?

-Ha, ha. Very funny!-she started to laugh.

Nelly's phone was ringing. It was her brother. Same old Marem. So many words in one minute.

-Hey, stop for a sec. You are getting married? When, with whom? Ramona Bianco? The owner of Variety magazine? God damn it! She's 40! You are 27! Do you plan to have children?

Marem said that Ramona is 34 and her biological clock is still at time! The wedding was set for next week.

-Congratulations to your brother. Great news!

-Can you come with me to Paris?

-A romantic trip with miss Nelly? Hell, yes!

-Thank you Jonas. Thank you for being here with me. I know you just for two weeks and I think like I know you for ages. Still, I am not ready for romance. I have to finish everything with Noel first. It will be hard for me to give a place in my life and my heart to another man, but I am begging you, if you have started to feel anything for me- then don't step back. I may be icy many times, but I have a big scar in my heart. If you are prepare to melt that ice, do not hesitate to give me a chance.

-Oh, Nelly. You have a pure heart. I am not ready for romance now as well. I have a scar on my own to heal. One day maybe I will share it with you. But, now I think it is time for us to go back to the city. My face is ready to be introduced to the world!