Chapter 38

-Do you think the pink balloons are too much? Oh, did they make enough cinnamon cupcakes? Is there enough punch for everyone?-Nelly was so in panic.

-Hey, Mrs. CEO. Relax! Take a deep breath and shut up! I have everything under control. The musicians will be here any minute, i have their playlist here. The catering is ready, the waiters are perfectly dressed and they are here already. The tablecloth and the roses are perfectly matching. There is enough drink in the bar. You look ravishing, we look perfect. The microphone is now off, it will be on when time will come. All the guests were invited.- Lela was so calm.

-Did I tell you that your sister-in-law has a special surprise for you?

-Wow, Bianca and her timing for surprises. Let's hope that is something boring. My life is boring and I am happy with it. I do not need any extra adrenaline.

-I've heard that Domino Jewel is your surprise. His new book is already in the lobby at the entrance of the hall. The author will sign the copies!-Soraya couldn't keep her mouth shut.

-That is very nice. I didn't know that the author has a new book.

-It is names " The pearl from the shell"-Soraya was so happy to share her knowledge with her friends

-Wow. I wonder is it with a happy ending! I must read it!

-This is going to be the best celebration ever that our company has made. It's been a hell of a year. Our products were best seller and we are the new brand that has highest jump to number one in Europe! This means we are ready to conquer the States!

Lela and her excitement! Nelly was happy for the success, but her heart was frozen. She was a half a woman,half a shadow. Just like in the song of Roxette. After 3 months without seing Jonas, she was a different person. She was strong. No more place  for people that can hurt her. She was now Romanella Demiran, finally she was divorced and ready for new fresh start. A fresh start without Jonas?! It doesn't seem right. It sounds so empty, without colors. Thank God she was a successful business woman. It can keep her busy with a mission to make other people happy with her beauty products. She has erased most of the past from her mind. All the people and events that had made her miserable are gone! Gone with the wind.Of course, her wind- the mind blowing one, was Jonas. She had to be patient. Sit and wait, just sit and wait!