Chapter 5

Nelly was too sad. Her soul was full of bitterness combined with fear of the shadows of the past. A scar on her body and a scar inside her soul. She was walking through the lobby on her way to the garden of the hotel where she was staying when she recognized two faces that were checking in the hotel. The first famous face was a blonde supermodel in a mini yellow summer dress and the second was a brunette with curly long hair and pink vintage dress. Of course, high heels, a sun hats, a very expensive ones indeed, and latest model of Ray-ban sunglasses.

-Lela and Soraya! I cannot believe you are here!

-Nelly! OMG! Glad we've found you! We have so many things to tell you!

-Come on girls, a group hug! Missed you so much! Go on, refresh and come to the garden, I've heard tonight they have  a salsa party! We got to show the world our hips!

Oh, yes. Finally, she got a company. She could use a little fun. She has to forget for a minute the reasons why she came at first to the Spanish riviera.

The music was very loud. "El noche es para mi" was the first song that she could recognize. She loved latino music, but this song was more an intro to the hot night. There were couple of waiters going from guest to guest offering all sorts of drink. She took a glass of martini. Her favorite! She can continue with pinacolada and finish with campari, she thought. She was waiting for the girls. Is this a private party? There were so many unfamiliar faces. And yet a famous ones too. Wow, is that Kristen Marquez from Vogue? Hey, that is probably Marco Salichi, the owner of Chats and Gossips social network! And that guy with the hot blonde that was dancing like it's the last night of her life was so handsome! Oh, no,no,no. He's coming here. It was too late for Nelly to turn her back. She recognized him already. The Scandinavian God of Abs! Mr. Arrogant himself!

-Mrs. Romanella, you look ravishing in that boogie-voogie dress!- he said while he was spectating her from head to toes. -Is it the first fall collection of some voodoo fashion icon?

Yup, he was making a joke out of her crochet dress. She crocheted it herself. She could have missed some chain or two, but generally it was good, ad least she thought so.

-It's from a boutique shop from Santorini. But, how can you know about art and craftwork. Obviously blondies are ordering your clothes according to their small brain cells with your credit cards, of course. She said it and she was so relieved. - Now, excuse me. Got to catch up with faces that I love to mingle with.

She just went to the bar. One tequila, another shot, and another...So much from the pinacolada and campari.! And after the " who knows what number" shots of tequila, her legs were dancing alone. No control of her body, just the latino rhythm and it felt so good. Well, untill the boogie-voogie dress was in her hands and she used it like a lasso. Where did the dress go? Never mind. Please, God, let this feeling last forever!