Chapter 19

-Nelly, Nelly...Are you OK?- so many voices were asking her same question dough like those voices were coming from very far.

-Where's the doctor? -asked Jonas.

-We called an Ambulance, it should be here any second!-said Lela.

     ***

-Oh, my head! And my hands! I cannot move them! Am I paralyzed!-Nelly was too scared

-No worries. You'll be fine. We gave you a nice cocktail of shots, some vitamins and other medicines combined. -But, I will advise to you to see a psychiatrist, I can suggest you one and you should see him right away. The situation is worrying. If you continue with the same fears, you can really stay paralyzed.

Oh, confronting my fears. How? How can a conversation with a doctor be helpful for my wounds, for my nightmares? Who did invite that bastard on her brother's wedding, and how dares he to come?

Noel wasn't her first scar. Noel was supposed to be the healer of her first scar. That's why she wanted to believe that she's in love with Noel. When she started the University in Sofia, she shared the Apartment with 2 girls from the same University. She was in the last year, only couple of months before graduation when the horrible event had happened. Her roommates went home that summer, so Nelly was on her own. She had to study hard because she had 2 more exams to pass. The second reason was her part-time job. She needed the money to pay for the rent. One day she had a visitor. Her neighbor from her hometown came with her husband. They came to buy some goods. They had a small shop of children clothes so that's how they were making for a living. Her  neighbor, Mr. Karayanov convinced his wife to go back alone because he wanted to buy more goods in a small city near Sofia. Mrs.Karayanov went back. She knew Mr.Karayanov for ages. He had never showed any special behavior. No one think bad of him. He was very  respected. Until that day. They have finished their dinner and Nelly said that she will go to her room to study. Few minutes later, he entered her room, tide her mouth with a scarf, her hands were tide up on the steel part of the bed and he took her virginity like a savage beast. He raped her over and over again. She lost consciousness. When she woke up, the beast was in her room waiting for her to wake up. And there were plus two men in the room. They were switching in the sexual act. A real monsters! Mr. Karayanov then has called an ambulance and escaped with his friends. Nelly was crushed. She spent two months in the hospital. Her parents came to see her, but she couldn't say to them who did that to her. Before leaving Mr.Karayanov has threatened her that if she says anything- no one will believe her and he could do the same to her little brother. Nelly never graduate. This event has changed her life.