Chapter 21

-Marem called. They went to Bali. Hell of a honeymoon! I hope next year I will have a nephew or a niece!

-Typical Romani sentence- did you just said the old Romani blessing?!

-Of course. At the end I was raised in Romani tradition. And when the baby is born, I will make all the rituals for a newborn. Mean eyes are always near us. We must protect us, especially newborns.

-I assume you will make a lehusa sherbet for the mother?

-I sure will. I will make boza drink too. She should have enough milk to feed the baby!

Jonas was laughing. Loud. Very loud.

-The baby isn't yet made my dear and we are making plans for his future. Auntie Nelly! Sounds good! What about Mama Nelly?

-Oh, Jonas please! Don't tease me!

-I am serious. Cross my heart!

-Someday. De Devla! (Rom. With God's will)

-Did you sleep well? I heard some strange sounds last night!

-Nope. Slept like a baby. You think there are wolves near by?

-No, silly. Probably it was a siesta or a local wedding. I heard gunshots.

-I see. never mind. We have to start with our search for that mysterious box!

-Not today. We still have four weeks. I have plans for us today. I've heard a Circo came into town. we have to go. It's Italian circus.

-Hey, finally! Did I told you that I finished the book about Mariana circo. I loved it. Unconditional love for the animals in the circus and unconditional love between Lena and Yuri. And so many old Romani songs and verses. Do you think the author of the book has Romani origin. He sure knows about Roma people's culture.

-Maybe, maybe not! What was his name again?

-I am not sure that is HE. Maybe it is SHE! The author is writing with artistic name Domino Jewel.

-Yes, I remember now. We can google it.

-Nope. I will meet the author in person next month. They told me that he has a tour in South East Europe- French and Spanish Riviera, Portugal and Andorra.

-Eager for autograph!

-Oh, that spirit of yours!

-Time for swimming. I challenge you miss Nelly! Catch me if you can!

He was so hot and half naked, of course. His swimming shorts were tight on his body. She couldn't take off her eyes from his chest. Those muscles, ooh his arms...

-Enjoying the view?

-Mr.arrogant has come back!

-Come on Nelly, don't be a coward. Come on in, the water is so perfect for swimming. Or you prefer to drink a bottle of tequila before swimming?

-Ha,ha. Very funny!

He reminded her of her embarrassment  at the party in the hotel.

-I did not shave my legs.

-I can shave them. Come on girlie, jump in the water!

-I'm coming!

Nelly was a good swimmer. Her roommate from Sofia was a Regional champion in swimming in Bulgaria. She trained Nelly several swimming disciplines. Her favorite was butterfly. Nelly was enjoying her afternoon swimming. And all of a sudden, she was so close to Jonas that the pool was now a very small place to her. No maneuver to make. Jonas felt her body close to his. He closed his eyes and in the next second his lips have touched hers. It felt so good, so right! She responded to his gentle kiss. She didn't wanted the kiss to end.

-My Aphrodite you are a hell of a kisser. I have a desire to kiss your lips for hours. I do not want to take a breath in between kisses. Your lips are tasting like a combination of peach and pineapple, so sweet and soft. I know! I am under magic spell! The old lady from the village fair has put a spell on me- To find a hell of a kisser girl with the most tempting lips!

-Oh, Jonas. Don't stop. I enjoy hearing you. I enjoy kissing you. It feels like I am in the Space, I'm floating! I wish the time to stop!